Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trekman101
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2009

I agree with all that has been said already.....there was nothing for my son to eat (luckily he loves the cheese bread and having it was on his mind before we even got there) and the waitress said sorry "there is nothing I can do".... "at least you will save money if he doesn't eat".....my wife had the steak,said it was ok...I had the chicken,was way better than last years which was way to salty.....they had problems giving more cheese bread for the table....made us wait forever and the price point was poorly thought out by them
    Last edited by trekman101; Jun 15, '11, 11:10 AM.
    "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• pmwasson
      Maker
      • Sep 12, 2007

I ended up getting my son the sandwich with only pepperoni, which he liked but was definitely not worth the cost.
      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• AAAAA
        Permanent Member
        • Oct 28, 2005

Originally posted by Azrak
        The lasagna didn't bother me, but "forgettable" is a pretty fair assessment. It seemed like a safe choice, but the slabs of meat I saw on Tom and 'Berto's plates made me question my selection.
        The steak was very good, 2 thumbs up from me and my father.
        the dip pizza was great and the salad .
        I lean one thing while eating out = K.I.S.S.
        keep it simple stupid! you can never go wrong with meat & potatoes!
        Last edited by AAAAA; Jun 15, '11, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• batmanmc
          mego batman collector
          • Jun 22, 2004

i ate at undos once and was unimpressed before they started getting bad and wont go back again. thats the main reason i dont eat with everybody i dont like undos and wont ask to change just for me., but it seems a majority are unhappy with undos so i would recommend a change. i realise since i dont go to undos's , i dont have a say. mike

Comment

• durgos
            • Apr 1, 2009

I had the lazagna & thought it was just so so. I like this place but have to agree that the price situation was outrageous & unfair. I also heard the watress refuse to allow one of our members kids to order off the regular menu.

I really can't compain about my meal, but I don't want people to not go just because of these problems (so my vote is more choices & different prices, or somewhere else.

thanks,

Dan

Comment

• johnmiic
              Adrift
              • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by stabilio
              ...from what I recall you pay your bill separately anyway so that should not be a problem. If they can accomodate our group, I don't think it would be a terrible idea to switch Undo's to early bird night and Hoss's to Saturday night. Then everyone could order whatever the hell they want at Undo's and they can't do anything about it.
              Yeah, Ron and I missed Hoss's this year but as I recall at Hoss's they take your order up front, (and you pay up front-I think). They only have to put the tables together for us to sit together. They can match the order to the person by your receipt like they do at Sizzlers here in NY so there's no confusion. They are not intimidated by a large group eating at once.

Comment

• AcroRay
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 17, 2005

Hate to say it - but after reading this, I'm glad we didn't go. $19 a person would have been well outside our budget, period. And service like that would have made Collette blow her stack. She's got not tolerance for that, whatsoever, since she's got a long customer service background.

Might I suggest Quaker Steak and Lube - a little ways up the road by Cabelas? You might recall seeing the QSL main restaurant on MAN VS FOOD...
                Last edited by AcroRay; Jun 16, '11, 10:55 PM.
                Micronauts Collector, Historian, Consultant
                AcroRay's Laboratory - My Micronauts Blog
                The Micropolis Embassy - My Micronauts Group
                Rockets, Robots & Dinosaurs - My Blog for Other Interests

Comment

• almitysufx
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 27, 2004

So, like Dave Lee said, but worse. Laura and I came a little later than most and got a booth. We both ordered the steak. Laura did not want either of the sides and asked if she could have fries. "no substitutions" so I asked for an order of fries from the menu on a separate check. "Nope, can't do it" So I asked if they had fries on their menu, "yes". But I can't order them? NO. So Laura had a steak only.
                  Dave and Jason sat with us after we ordered and the small plate of bread was probably a serving for 2 and the salad was also small. We asked for more salad and bread right when the first bread was brought out. "It'll be a few minutes" we waited. We asked again, same reply. We asked a third time and she said the bread will still be a bit but she can get salad. She turned and took the salad from the closest table and brought it to us. After dinners were served we asked about bread again and was told in an aggravated tone" I don't know if you'll get any more bread. " She did get us more bread when we were nearly finished with our meals and said " there, I'm not coming back to this table again"
                  She did come back but I watched her make faces before putting on the biggest fake snotty smile I've ever seen. I asked for a box twice, and when she brought it she had a few slices of bread on a plate from another table and offered it to us.
                  That's about 80% of what happened from out table.
                  I will not spend a dime in there ever again.

Comment

• johnmiic
                    Adrift
                    • Sep 6, 2002

Chris, have you spoken to anyone at Undo's Corporate so far? What has been their reaction?

Comment

• noelani72
                      27inaleon
                      • Jun 25, 2002

yeah, we prolly shouldnt let this ride much longer if nothing has been said to corporate yet. I looked at their website; no email contact info that I could find...so it would need to be a phone call.

Comment

• Type3Toys
                        Home Of The Type3 Body
                        • Jan 18, 2005

I had the chicken and was pretty good. WAY more than I could eat at one serving too.
                        I thought the $19(which included tap, and that makes a big difference too) was not too bad for what I got. I think we need to remember what is going on here. We are just trying to get together and hang out, we all had on shorts and tee shirts. This was never about fine dining, only fine conversation.
                        LOOK
                        Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                        For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                        To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍