X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Had a great time at the meet.

Initially I had planned to get a table and do a little selling this year, but my brother moved back in recently, so the boxes were not accessible. Plus I had to work Saturday, so it wasn't an easy thing.

That's the only reason I missed the suite this year.

Still, it was great seeing everybody again. I love hearing 'Berto's flea market stories. Got to watch an interview with Palitoy (and check out all the funky Brick Mantooth fashions).

Really wish I had more time with Random Axe this year. It was nice finally meeting Laser Mego (and getting a cool logo decal).
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • Bizarro Amy
    Formerly known as Del
    • Dec 12, 2004

I still don't think I got a chance to talk to you. Can you possibly describe what you looked like or some detail that I can find you in the group picture?
    Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
    https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
    http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I was not there on Saturday, so I am not in the group pic.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

I also forgot to thank Austin and Doc for the solid deals. Guys like this really make the show.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎