Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Meet Newcomers-How did you like it???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

There is a Kenner Kon, but you might know it by it's OTHER name...

Kenner Kon
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
      Often invisible
      • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by Random Axe
      It was cool to meet you. I really like your work. I know there was a ton of crap spewing around about the first few RA figures, and you guys weathered the storm quite nicely. I like how things have progressed especially with wave four and look forward to seeing what's next. I hope you really did have a great time and you'll return. Maybe next year you can have a tutorial table about sculpting? That would seriously go over HUGE.

Scott
      Thanks for the compliment! It was nice to meet everyone (and frankly, I didn't come close to meeting everyone!) I hope I can go again next year.

A sculpting table might be fun. It would be interesting to see how others sculpt too, as I've learned by watching videos and making a ton of crappy sculpts before some good ones started happening.
      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Yeah, no. I wouldn't be caught dead at a Star Wars convention.

I want a con where the focus is on the toys. Silverhawks, M.A.S.K., Batman The Dark Knight Collection, Super Powers, Swamp Thing, Real Ghostbusters, and yes, even Star Wars.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• TheBigToyAuction.com
          Museum Super Collector
          • Jun 1, 2011

Well, we've already named the thing, so the hard part's out of the way. The rest just sort of takes care of itself, right?

Originally posted by Mister Blisterfists
          Yeah, no. I wouldn't be caught dead at a Star Wars convention.

I want a con where the focus is on the toys. Silverhawks, M.A.S.K., Batman The Dark Knight Collection, Super Powers, Swamp Thing, Real Ghostbusters, and yes, even Star Wars.
          Join us Live at our next live-Auction event! and bid on all your favorite toys! Real Auctions. Real Auctioneers. Real Great deals on the Toys You Want!

Comment

• mego maniac mark
            Career Member
            • Aug 3, 2010

This being my first mego meet was just simply one of the best times I have had in a long time. It's great when you feel young again!
            I am already putting money away for next years meet. All the folks who I met where just great. I look forward to next year!
            mego's befo ho's

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎