Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for sponsoring the Custom Contest at Mego Meet!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Thanks for sponsoring the Custom Contest at Mego Meet!

I believe it's no secret how much I love the customizing and interaction with folks at the custom table during the meet (since I've spent much of my time there for these past two years I've attended).

I'd like to give Cast-A-Way Toys a huge shout out, because I think it was those guys that suggested and sponsors the Custom contest. And they also provide a box of paints, brushes and other supplies for us to use at the customs table.

Art B of course, totally upped the game by providing those terrific Super Pets paintings for the new kids category of the contest.

The contest provides such a fun context for both kids and adults alike to scrounge around all the tables at the meet and flex their creativity. It also increases the camaraderie and interaction between young and old customizers alike.

Two big heroes I noticed at that table this year were Scott who sat and demo'd his painting skills for hours with us, and Amy who was absolutely wonderful with all the kids gathered around her. These two were also very generous in sharing their custom supplies.

I also think Brian Lietner, Austin, Doc, and all the rest of the dealers are awesome for providing us with such a rich source of so many different clothes and heads and accessories to put together in one place. I know I would often run up to one of their tables like a madman and rifle through the bins looking for that one specific, perfect item that I needed to complete my figures on time.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎