Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post MegoMeet 2011 Wrap Up

Images
    The Godzilla family had a great time and my kids loved the kitbash. It was the 5th meet for my 7 year old and he's still talking about the Megos he wants to make next. I loved the number of kids entries in the kitbash as well.

Thanks to everyone for making this happen.
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AcroRay View Post
    MegoMeet has become the only regular fannish gathering my family makes it to unfailingly every year, and it is always a wonderful experience.

Collette said she felt incredibly welcome this year, very much among friends.

MegoMeet with all you guys and gals is becoming like a regular family reunion, but better!

To everyone who works so hard to organize it every year - Thank you!
    Your wife was really cool Ray, hope she's feeling better.

The whole weekend was so much fun and I look forward to next year's meet!

Images
    Bill!!! I am so sorry I missed you again this year. You really need to come find me next time. You are one of the early highlights of Mego Meet and a friendship I cherish. Glad you got to make it for a bit this year.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Bill!!! I am so sorry I missed you again this year. You really need to come find me next time. You are one of the early highlights of Mego Meet and a friendship I cherish. Glad you got to make it for a bit this year.
    That sounds like a 2012 commitment to me...

Images
    8 Years. Over 30,000 miles flown, and over 1,000 driving. Over 3 weeks spent sleeping at the Super 8. I'm shocked at the implication that I might not be there.

Images
    If anyone knows me, they know where i've been.
    Life's better now. I can say I got over uptight with the last Meet.
    Sometimes feel like just cause i'm not around, people think i don't care or that i'm someone i'm not.
    Paul thank you.
    Ron thank you
    Even if i left soon, got to do something nerdy, n i made money of it

Images
    Really good to see you again, Bill. It had been too long. I came to find you shortly after our conversation was interrupted and came up empty. Then I grabbed Dave and we both went looking for you. Dave was pretty bummed he missed you. Anyway, really would like to see you come for the whole event next year and out to dinner as well, my treat for you and your wife. Glad you came, even if it was briefly.