X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by starsky
    hang in there craig. summer is usually sluggish sales wise due to people spending money on vacations. i'm sure things will pick up.

just wondering if gil gerard buy a boatload of your figures for the shows he's attending?
    Yes, Gil did buy some to sell at the shows.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
      Invincible Ironing Man
      • Feb 28, 2008

This may be a stupid question or one you don't feel comfortable answering, but how many Buck/Tigerman figures would you need to move to let the line stay "healthy" and continue?
      "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Gorn Captain
        This may be a stupid question or one you don't feel comfortable answering, but how many Buck/Tigerman figures would you need to move to let the line stay "healthy" and continue?
        Due to licensor restrictions and a few other factors I can't give out that information. Starting in August the prices will be lowered so hopefully that will boost sales significantly.

Comment

• starsky
          veteran member
          • Aug 26, 2007

well, count me in for a few more figures.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
            Invincible Ironing Man
            • Feb 28, 2008

I already have a set, but I'll try to buy another one soon. Anything to push it in the right direction.
            "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by starsky
              well, count me in for a few more figures.
              Originally posted by Gorn Captain
              I already have a set, but I'll try to buy another one soon. Anything to push it in the right direction.
              Thanks guys, I really appreciate that.

Comment

• jacoblb
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2009

Pity to read things aren't going smoothly. I wish Zica the best. I'd love for the company to continue to bring us more Buck and other product as well. I too will lend a hand and buy up some Buck doubles or Zica bodies to customize.

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

Well,Zica's got my money on future Buck Rodgers figures,Zica just has to produce them

Comment

• MIB41
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by ZICA
                    At this point I seriously doubt it. Between ongoing problems with switching factories and sluggish sales, things aren't looking good for the line.
                    I just hate that. Well Craig, as little as it does to help your situation, just let me say I have thoroughly enjoyed these figures and have used these bodies for many of my customs. Zica raised the bar for the eight inch format and the action figure industry is a better place for your contributions. Anything you need to help support the line, you will get it from me.

Comment

• torgospizza
                      Theocrat of Pan Tang
                      • Aug 19, 2010

Originally posted by MIB41
                      Zica raised the bar for the eight inch format and the action figure industry is a better place for your contributions.
                      I couldn't agree more--well said. I love stuff from EMCE, Cast-a-Way, Bif Bang Pow; yet, your Buck figures are in a class all their own, Craig. I have two Bucks and a Tiger Man on the way, and I'm fairly certain I'll be getting more figures, eventually. They're absolutely phenomenal. They're game-changing.

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by MIB41
                        I just hate that. Well Craig, as little as it does to help your situation, just let me say I have thoroughly enjoyed these figures and have used these bodies for many of my customs. Zica raised the bar for the eight inch format and the action figure industry is a better place for your contributions. Anything you need to help support the line, you will get it from me.
                        Originally posted by torgospizza
                        I couldn't agree more--well said. I love stuff from EMCE, Cast-a-Way, Bif Bang Pow; yet, your Buck figures are in a class all their own, Craig. I have two Bucks and a Tiger Man on the way, and I'm fairly certain I'll be getting more figures, eventually. They're absolutely phenomenal. They're game-changing.
                        Thanks guys, I really appreciate the compliments. Even if the Buck Rogers line doesn't continue I've still got some other projects in the works. I'm not down for the count yet.

Comment

• Remco Monster
                          GLOWS in the Dark!
                          • May 3, 2006

Oh man, Hawk as GOT to be made!!! Even if he is the only one. A Hawk figure has been sorely missed. I have wanted one since I was a kid. I was going to maybe pick a Buck up from Gil at Chicago Comic Con. if he still has them for sale, but now I think I will just buy one straight from you Craig. It will have to wait until late in August though. My Tiger Man blows me away!

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
                            To Fear is Not Logical...
                            • Feb 17, 2008

I am sorry to see that sales are not where they should be. Last night, I was just looking at the Buck and Tiger Man figures I purchased when they first came out. It really is hard to believe the detail that went into these guys. You just look at them and smile.
                            It's all good!

Comment

• Teemu
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 15, 2010

so the Buck Rodgers line is dead already? :( my hopes for Hawk,Wilma and Space Vampire are shattered :( *tears*

Comment

• samurainoir
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Dec 26, 2006

Craig, was the Zica Buck Roger line ever sold through Diamond?
                                My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎