Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 19 12361116 ... LastLast

Thread: Craig,how are sales doing?

Craig,how are sales doing?

just curious....i'm jonesing for new BR figures,and wondering if sales on the first set of Series 1 are near reaching the point where the other figures can go into production soon?

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1974 View Post
    just curious....i'm jonesing for new BR figures,and wondering if sales on the first set of Series 1 are near reaching the point where the other figures can go into production soon?
    Sales are doing well but this factory switch situation has made things more complicated than I originally thought. As soon as I have an update I'll be sure to post it.

hopefully everyone buys a bunch of Hawk's,kane's and guard's because I really want series 2 Wilma,Space Vampire,Ardala and Twiki....

Images
    Blog Entries
    The great news is that cast-away sold out of the cases of Buck figures that they brought to the meet. In fact tiger man sold more briskly than buck!

It appears that the mego community has embraced the figures given their popularity at the meet. I was certainly blown away seeing the figures in person for the first time in person there. The attention to detail was simply astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    The great news is that cast-away sold out of the cases of Buck figures that they brought to the meet. In fact tiger man sold more briskly than buck!

It appears that the mego community has embraced the figures given their popularity at the meet. I was certainly blown away seeing the figures in person for the first time in person there. The attention to detail was simply astonishing
    That's fantastic news! I haven't gotten an update from Jason yet but I'm anxious to hear what people were saying about the figures. Unfortunately a sudden change in plans prevented me from attending the meet this year but next year I'm going to make it top priority to be there.

that is good news....this line will be a perfect complete 8" line once series 1 and series 2 are completed.Could see it rise in popularity over time.

Craig, please give me a vorvon space vampire to drain Wilma's Essence- Hehehe

Images
    Blog Entries
    The Cast-A-Way Toys table, which had prime real estate in the center of the larger room. You can see the Buck Rogers and Tiger Man figures displayed prominently on the first table where people walk in. They obviously had a very high "Wow Factor" if Dave and Jason just blew through their cases of figures!

Images
    What a great picture!
    Truth, Justice and Megos THAT is the American Way!

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan! - Ron Burgundy KVWN Channel 4 News Team

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words. - Chuck Norris

You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. All right, anybody who wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, 'cause I'm not watchin'. -Kenny Powers

Images
    They were the first figures I picked up. I knew from the pictures they were fantastic, but was truly blown away by the quality and detail in person.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    The Cast-A-Way Toys table, which had prime real estate in the center of the larger room. You can see the Buck Rogers and Tiger Man figures displayed prominently on the first table where people walk in. They obviously had a very high "Wow Factor" if Dave and Jason just blew through their cases of figures!
    http://www.megomuseum.com/reboot/wp-..._6965133_n.jpg
    That was the view from my table, impossible to resist, as Ed will attest Buck was my good luck charm on the drive home.