X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddgaff1132
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 3, 2007

BUST broke and beaten!!!!

Well My MegoMeet plans went Bust. I'm 1.3 Hours away by car. I was hoping to get some cash from Auctions and jobs I did for folks but that fell appart. I could'nt even scrape enough cash for gas and food. Oh well. Maybe I'll be better off next year.
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS
  • david_b
    Never had enough toys..
    • May 9, 2008

Sorry to hear that.. I'm just workin' in the backyard this weekend. Keeping up on things by blog.

Hoping everyone there's having a good time! Some folks there are getting my PayPal payments this weekend, so that'll give 'em some additional spending fodder.

david_b
    Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Sorry yo missed it... I got some nice pieces and would have spent more but everything I was looking for wasn't there... I was thoroughly ready to spend more than the $1100 I spent....

Comment

• ddgaff1132
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 3, 2007

My last MM. I was ready. I had a surplace of $1000 + bucks to play with and pretty much spent it all. What I'm gonna miss is the special figures people make for the show. I got my Evil Knievel, Khan and Kromedome. Ticks me off to know the figures and goodies that I'm gonna miss this year.
        Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
        MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎