• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wise4671
    Banned
    • Aug 11, 2007

Huge Shout out to Castaway Toys

Hey Guys,
    I dont know how you found the Dorthy Megos in the mailer boxes but man Im so glade you did and the price was just AWESOME!!!!!!! I ordered 2 of them and they came today. One I put up for my daughter for when she gets older and the 2nd I gave to her today. Now I just have to find the rest of the Oz Megos for her. She loves the movie and is so happy to get a Dorthy Mego

John

Kyra and Dorthy
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Dude - that is AWESOME!!!

I have lived that moment with my own daughter and I also have a 'backup' for her when she is older and will hopefully appreciate having a NOS version of a childhood toy.
    Good luck finding the other OZ folks. Not too hard if you are looking for loose.

Comment

• Wise4671
      Banned
      • Aug 11, 2007

Originally posted by rche
      Dude - that is AWESOME!!!

I have lived that moment with my own daughter and I also have a 'backup' for her when she is older and will hopefully appreciate having a NOS version of a childhood toy.
      Good luck finding the other OZ folks. Not too hard if you are looking for loose.
      Yeah I think Ill try to find her some nice loose ones first then I will get her some boxed ones to put up for her. Man it was great to see that look on her face when she opened it up

Comment

• David Lee
        The Fix-it-up Chappie
        • Jun 10, 2002

Wow, very cool John... it's always great to hear about a kid getting a MEGO! My daughters have the same ones too!

-Dave

Comment

• chalwa
          Mego Philomath
          • Jun 8, 2007

That is so cool!
          My son loves to pull out old megos and give 'em what for!
          Chalwa AKA The Pre-Crisis Chris

Chris' Blogs:
          The Misadventures of Captain Blog
          Comic Book Fanzines: Chain Letters for Disturbed Children

When I am grown to man's estate,
          I shall be very proud and great.
          And tell the other girls and boys,
          not to meddle with my toys.
          -Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• zerohour
            • Apr 16, 2008

Awesome! yeah my daughter has an RA WW and Cheetah that she just loves as well. I usually let her use an old Kirk and Capt. America as teammates for them.

Also recently she used some birthday/tooth fairy money to buy a couple of the 8" Power Ranger girls from Cast-A-Way. She plays with those and her re-megos all together all the time.

Every now and then I brake out my complete loose Batman to join in with her. Such fun times.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎