X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Marvel Showdown Singles and 2 Packs...

Unfortunately we don't have a Swap Meet section like we used to so I don't know where to post this...being that it's Comic Book/Superhero related I'll post this here. National Wholesale Liquidators has singles and 2 Packs of the Marvel Showdown figures. Picked up a couple of Thors, an Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Captain America. Went to Big Lots today and they had the singles and 2 Packs there too. Picked up a couple of Venoms, another Invisible Woman, and a Yellow Variant Daredevil. As for the 2 Packs I picked up a Wolverine with Motorcycle, Sub Mariner and Shark, and a Mr. Fantastic and Mole Man. Just thought I'd give a heads up in case there are any collectors out there of this line. If you have a want list let me know.
  • BlackKnight
    The DarkSide Customizer
    • Apr 16, 2005

I only Have Big lots,.. But haven't been there.. any X-men
    ... The Original Knight ..., Often Imitated, However Never Duplicated. The 1st Knight in Customs.

always trading for Hot Toys Figures .

Comment

• Thundarr
      Banned
      • Apr 23, 2007

I have LOADs of these things...loose and carded. (At last count we had 6 carded Invisible Girls..lol)

I'd be keen on a trade....anything Apes related?

Joe

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by BlackKnight
        I only Have Big lots,.. But haven't been there.. any X-men
        Only X-Men Showdown stuff was the Colosus 2 Pack and a Cyclops figure...Lots of Daredevils in the Red outfit.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎