Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • david_b
    Never had enough toys..
    • May 9, 2008

Tell me about it...: At the end of my first deployment, I simply wanted to buy the new Spock/Andorian two-fer...

Now I'm buying up vintage, custom figures, custom boxes, Oscar's cases... AND a DIDA BAXTER BUILDING.

"'Fraid the madness will never stop..."
    Peace.. Through Superior Firepower.

Comment

• Karen-bionic-fan
      Banned
      • Feb 13, 2010

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
      Yep I know your pain. I've been layed off since the holidays. So while going from one job interview rejection to another. I've been doing the thrift store shopping in between. I have to sell my finds instead of keeping them just to keep afloat. I try not to get jeolous of those who post about how they can afford a MIB GI Joe or SMDM when I'm struggling to pay rent. But thanks to this site. When I find like a Panthro Nunchuk at Goodwill. I now know what it is and that it can get me needed funds so I can eat and live another day.

Well There was one time i could not afford stuff and had to deal with it your time will come personally i enjoy collecting my favourite toys and figures at any cost its a major buzz and i cant get enough , iv did charity shops and car boot sales in the 90s when i was not rolling in money and would enjoy finding jigsaws books and on the odd occasion a bionic figure or mag

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎