X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

What line is this toy from?

I ran across this digging through some of my treasures the other day.

Any idea what it belongs to?

I am hoping some one here will tell me that it is the holy lost grail of only one extremely rare proto type that ever known to survived and has finally resurfaced to claim it's space and fame in a rare toy collectible Museum.

Am I getting even close?
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

I think that is the UBER rare port-o-let accessory that was nixed for the Enterprise set.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I had the set that part came from when I was a kid. It was a generic/knock off vinyl fold up space playset that came with little card board buildings and a plastic cannon. Got it out of either Pennys or Sears catalog. It was marketed to be in used with SW, Battlestar and Buck Rogers figures. It wasn't really in scale though and would probably have been better for little die cast ships.
      Last edited by Werewolf; May 5, '11, 6:37 PM. Reason: typos
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• mazinz
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 2, 2007

there was a post about that playset on here with pictures. It was a Sears exclusive that went under the name "star fortress". Since I cannot locate the post here, below is a link to one on ebay. Your piece would fit on top of the toy when it was closed up if I am not mistaken

1970's Star Fortress Play Set | eBay

AHHH ok here is the post:
        Does anyone have the KO Star Fortress (Pics here). - Mego Talk
        Last edited by mazinz; May 5, '11, 11:48 PM.
        "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• livnxxxl
          Megoholic RocketScientist
          • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by mazinz
          there was a post about that playset on here with pictures. It was a Sears exclusive that went under the name "star fortress". Since I cannot locate the post here, below is a link to one on ebay. Your piece would fit on top of the toy when it was closed up if I am not mistaken

1970's Star Fortress Play Set | eBay

AHHH ok here is the post:
          Does anyone have the KO Star Fortress (Pics here). - Mego Talk
          That is definitely it. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful info. Another classic toy mystery solved.
          Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎