Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyZod
    Superman's Gal Pal
    • Jan 27, 2007

I've always had awesome dealings with Castaway, by mail order and in person! Never had any complaints on customer service or quality of products. Castaway is good people.

Thanks for the great deal at Joecon, by the way!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
    Check out my art:
    Art Portfolio@Redbubble
    Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• HardyGirl
      Mego Museum's Poster Girl
      • Apr 3, 2007

These guys are all right! Jason sent me sandals for mr Dr. Eville when he didn't come w/ any, extra hands for my Rick Springfield figure, and clamshells for my forthcoming customs, w/ a couple extras! CAW is cool!
      "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
      'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
      Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
      If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Cmonster
        Banned
        • Feb 6, 2010

Originally posted by HardyGirl
        w/ a couple extras
        I always get little extras with every order. They're really good about that...

SC

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

Originally posted by Cmonster
          I always get little extras with every order. They're really good about that...

SC
          Agreed. If it wasn't for their generosity with extras I doubt I'd have dabbled in some customization or had the desire to build a figure--so thank goodness for that! Not only did I get exposed to a new hobby but it brought repeat business and it continues to this day.

I hope to afford my next CAT order real soon; when I last checked Castaway's store they were out of green bodies so I hope one'll be in stock in time for me to do a body swap with Martian Manhunter. That is, after I buy Mattel's wave 4.

Also, I would love to buy a CAT gray suit, but it appears to be offered only via the "Dark custom" in the Special Items! section.

Comment

• vancegeoffmen
            • Mar 3, 2011

I totally agree. When I mentioned that I didn't receive my extra hands with my body, they sent me the hands and several more. Also, I mentioned my confusion about the color of some pants that I ordered with the body, and they sent me a free pair without me even asking. Rock on guys
            Check out http://www.neo-fighters.blogspot.com

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

two weeks since i wrote my complaint letter still haven't gotten a response (as usual as the last several times)guess i'm out of 100 dollars thanks castaway they lost a customer here as i would've have gladly continued buying from them but i feel screwed.

Comment

• David Lee
                The Fix-it-up Chappie
                • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                two weeks since i wrote my complaint letter still haven't gotten a response (as usual as the last several times)guess i'm out of 100 dollars thanks castaway they lost a customer here as i would've have gladly continued buying from them but i feel screwed.
                Well, between the fact you didn't have an order number for an order from two years ago (that's a manual search through thousands of orders), right after you asked about this we lost all of our molds, we've been a little busy. If that's too much to ask then let me apologize. We don't screw people, we need you to be a bit more patient.... we always make it right.

-Dave

Comment

• nubee
                  Career Member
                  • Feb 15, 2010

Wow, a "missing order" from 2 YEARS ago. And Dave is still gonna try and make it "right?" That's why I order from CAT..........with CONFIDENCE !!!!

I hope U guys get the mold back. U folks worked hard to earn the reputation deserved on this forum.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 29, 2007

You just don't know what you are saying... The Cast-A-Way Boys always come through. To all around the world! I myself had to wait a while for the Captain Action as The Phantom and Dr. Eville as Redbeard figures to arrive but they did arrive and the figures were worth the wait. Their product is top notch quality so if you don't buy them it is really going to be your loss...

Comment

• astro-greg
                      • Mar 8, 2010

I would just like to add my voice to the many complimenting them on their excellent service.

I hope the recent problems won't set back the company for too long. You make wonderful products and deserve success equal to the effort you put into your customer service.
                      Which is a lot.

Comment

• steshell
                        Museum Super Collector
                        • Jan 20, 2008

Originally posted by David Lee
                        Well, between the fact you didn't have an order number for an order from two years ago (that's a manual search through thousands of orders), right after you asked about this we lost all of our molds, we've been a little busy. If that's too much to ask then let me apologize. We don't screw people, we need you to be a bit more patient.... we always make it right.

-Dave
                        "We always make it right" - that's what customer service is all about, you can't get better than that. I've only dealt with you a few times but I think your attitude and service model is second to none.

Keep it up,

Steve

Comment

• Megazord Mike
                          • Apr 22, 2010

I think your customer service rocks. I ordered a Gray Ghost Phantom head and suit over the weekend and it arrived yesterday just so quickly.

Can we expect another release of the classic purple Phantom one more time? I really need to get one more for display and one to set up in the disguise trenchcoat set.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

Wow.Dear castaway and Mr.Lee,thank you so much for finding my lost order,it arrived today,and obviously there were bonus pieces added so my sincere gratitude.i do apologize for my last post for coming on defensively(after writing so many emails since January of '09 i had become pessimistic)but you have done right with me and i will be re-ordering castaway products in the near future Thanks Again! Jim Pittsburgh Pa

Comment

• David Lee
                              The Fix-it-up Chappie
                              • Jun 10, 2002

Wow.Dear castaway and Mr.Lee,thank you so much for finding my lost order,it arrived today,and obviously there were bonus pieces added so my sincere gratitude.i do apologize for my last post for coming on defensively(after writing so many emails since January of '09 i had become pessimistic)but you have done right with me and i will be re-ordering castaway products in the near future Thanks Again! Jim Pittsburgh Pa
                              No probs bruther! Jason is the man that got it to ya, he's the big hitta!

-Dave
                              Last edited by David Lee; May 24, '11, 7:52 AM.

Comment

• The Bat
                                Batman Fanatic
                                • Jul 14, 2002

Glad things worked out...because trust Me, these boys are as honest as the day are is long.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎