X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BATMAN89
    Mego obsessed!!!
    • Jul 20, 2010

Great customer service at Castaway!!!

I had a small problem, so I emailed Castaway, and Jason responded quickly, and took care of the problem and then some.
    Thanks Jason!!!
    Barrett
    Big Kid Toys Facebook Page!

My Good Trader's List
    My Early Custom Megos
  • SUP-Ronin
    Stuck in a laundry shoot.
    • Oct 8, 2007

Excellent. I just placed an order, myself, and hope it all goes smoothly. Love their stuff. My customs would be severely lacking without them. Cheers.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

They didn't become the best in the business by accident. They stand by their product and work hard to take care of their customers.

Comment

• mikeoz
        Mego Maker
        • Mar 9, 2007

I just ordered a Flat Dracula and it arrived in just a couple of days. They're really on top of things.
        Looking for:
        Lincoln Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• Mego Magyar
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 17, 2011

It's been 10 days since I ordered a Flatt Dracula and the order status page still has no info, maybe I should contact them.

Comment

• Trappy Trek Freak
            House of a thousand Megos
            • Aug 10, 2009

I just got my Flatt Dracula he is very awesome, I have been ordering stuff from them every week now for the past month and it usually takes a week or so but I always get my stuff and sometimes cards too. Thanks guys!!!!!
            Flickr: Trappy74's Photostream

Comment

• David Lee
              The Fix-it-up Chappie
              • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by magyar1964
              It's been 10 days since I ordered a Flatt Dracula and the order status page still has no info, maybe I should contact them.
              Send your Order info to customercare@castawaytoys.com (if you have not already), and I will personally check on it.

-Dave

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                Permanent Member
                • Jan 17, 2011

I just sent the info, thanks Dave!

Eugene

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jan 17, 2011

Excellent service! Flatt Dracula came today.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 29, 2007

Thank You Cast-A-Way Dudes!

I decided to order an item from their last sale and paid for shipping (of course). Then within a day or so finally decided to bought another item I hesitated to add in my first purchase and paid shipping for it (of course). I didn't ask them to combine shipping or anything like that as it had been my bad (not theirs) not making my mind in first place. Well, it seems to be that once they began putting packages together they realized what had happened and were so kind and honest to refund me the shipping charges for the later purchase. The icing to the cake was that I received my items lightning quick and well packaged. Thank you boys and may the Lord bless you to keep your goodies (and even more) coming, as these are among the finest, if not the finest out there...

Comment

• powersthatbe
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 27, 2010

not in my opinion the end of 2008 i ordered several clamshells and custom pieces(hero heads,bodies etc) and never recieved them and paid through paypal so they got my money in advanced(it was over a 100 dollar order).i emailed them several times since then and never recieved anything or a response to help find my order.screw them.

Comment

• David Lee
                        The Fix-it-up Chappie
                        • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                        not in my opinion the end of 2008 i ordered several clamshells and custom pieces(hero heads,bodies etc) and never recieved them and paid through paypal so they got my money in advanced(it was over a 100 dollar order).i emailed them several times since then and never recieved anything or a response to help find my order.screw them.
                        Wow! Sorry about that. I don't know how we could have missed that. Send your information here: customercare@castawaytoys.com

Include your name, e-mail address, address, and order number if you have it.

We'll make good on it, give us a chance to do that. Again sorry for this mistake.

-Dave

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

thank you david,appreciate the response and wrote.i don't have the order numbers though since it was so long ago but gave all info and best as i can

Comment

• JMC
                            Persistent Member
                            • Feb 3, 2004

If I can chime in, I have had nothing but amazing customer care from Castaway. These guys run a first class business IMO.

Comment

• Cmonster
                              Banned
                              • Feb 6, 2010

Big supporter of the Castaway boys and their toys for quite some time now... Great guys, great products, great transactions always. Jason especially, deals with my "special" needs and always goes the extra mile to take care of me. Just a quick public shout out to let you know that I appreciate it and never take it for granted.

SC

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎