X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UOBob
    Mostly Harmless
    • Jul 18, 2006

Sorry for the picture being a bit big
    Once again, sorry for the huge pictures!
    I don't want to speak for everyone here, but as far as I'm concerned those lifesized pics are rocking my ***** over here... those are some sweet figs!!

W tee ef, I can't say "*****" anymore?!
    Last edited by UOBob; Nov 19, '07, 7:42 PM. Reason: I'm all like, "Huh?"
    мое судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей

Comment

• Overkill
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 19, 2007

Thanks! I'm glad you like them.

Comment

• luey
        Treasure Hunter
        • Jun 17, 2001

All from same collection, arrived today, over half have VALLEY DRUG price stickers $3.39...

some of the most cherry boxes I've had the pleasure of holding...
        Greg Mason The Vintage Toy Picker from Knoxville, TN

Comment

• starsky
          veteran member
          • Aug 26, 2007

wow, that's a beautiful picture luey!!

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Nice stuff guys!

Some of you know I sold off a LOT of my Megos.

I don't even remember the last time I bought one, mmm, it must've been a good solid year at least.

But now that my house renovations are done, and my Stang restoration complete (except for paint), I suddenly got the Mego bug back again, he, he, he...

Here's my first Mego purchase in a L O N G time (a couple of days ago):

Mego 8" Removable Cowl Batman Complete and ALL ORIGINAL - (eBay item 150181995999 end time Nov-18-07 18:27:44 PST)

I guess I'll have the Mego disease for life.

sigpic

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 1, 2005

I haven't had the cash or time to put into my Mego fever this past year especially with the wedding last month, but now that that's past I've started shopping around again. I picked up a very nice loose Iron Man recently from Toyroom Anthony and my wife just surprised me by getting me a complete Batgirl as an x-mas gift. Only problem is I can't have it or hold it until Dec. 25th, ack!! I feel like an anxious kid again I've wanted Batgirl for so darned long, I'm just pleased knowing that it's mine at last!

Comment

• zorro
                Resident member
                • Nov 3, 2007

Originally posted by Hector
                Nice stuff guys!

I don't even remember the last time I bought one, mmm, it must've been a good solid year at least.

But now that my house renovations are done, and my Stang restoration complete (except for paint), I suddenly got the Mego bug back again, he, he, he...

Mego 8" Removable Cowl Batman Complete and ALL ORIGINAL - (eBay item 150181995999 end time Nov-18-07 18:27:44 PST)

Nice Batman, exceptionally clean
                Website for rare and exciting figures for the 1950s to present, now featuring MANY Action Figure Protective Clamshell cases -- ZoloWorld.com

Find us on facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/ZoloWorldcom/180282916241

Check out REALM OF THE UNDERWORLD 5 3/4" Retro Action Figure Fantasy Series.
                http://www.underworldfigures.com

Comment

• peter cloet
                  • Nov 19, 2007

great batman figure

Comment

• starsky
                    veteran member
                    • Aug 26, 2007

Originally posted by Hector
                    Nice stuff guys!

i know exactly what you're talking about!! in fact the first mego i bought after a 5 year hiatus was the rc batman as well!!

darren

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                      Banned
                      • Jun 23, 2001

After collecting Megos for the last 8 years, new acquisitions that fill in holes in the collection are coming few and far between. I almost gave up on this one...then I found it in Manhattan Friday morning/afternoon. Here it is, the last of the soldier ape varaitions that I needed...Silver Soldier Ape complete and all original for only $75 :

Now if I could only find a Shark that cheaply...Hey, you never know.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                        MeGoing
                        • May 14, 2003

I have a box in the mail coming hopefully this Friday, courtesy of Laurie collecting and sending on my purchases (thanks Sweetie) ... Inside there are things like a nearly naked Zorro, Lily Ledy Supes, MIB AA Dinah Mite just to mention a few. I am so excited I can hardly get to sleep at night. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Comment

• MegoGeekJr
                          Youngest Mego Lover
                          • Dec 6, 2005

Got a few things over the past weeks. I got Buffalo Bill from eBay, for 5 bucks! :D
                          and a CHiPS Jon at Kane Co. Toy Show.

I also got Invisible Girl for 20 at the same show (good deal I think but she is missin everything)

HEY, where did she go!?

And I got a Very Wonderful gift from Surfsup aka Will. Thank you SOOO much. I love them!

and I got this from MegoGeek on my B-Day last month!
                          Thank you Charlie!

I Love It!

That's been it pretty much for these past weeks. :D
                          My heighten mutant sense never lies..........................................This ain't lemonade.

Comment

• SlipperyLilSuckers
                            MeGoing
                            • May 14, 2003

Wow great pics Angel! It's things like that which keep me collecting.
                            I specially love the Invisible Girl shots...great sense of humour you have going there
                            Last edited by SlipperyLilSuckers; Nov 25, '07, 6:10 AM.

Comment

• VintageMike
                              Permanent Member
                              • Dec 16, 2004

Lots of cool stuff here. I'm basically living vicarioulsy through you guys for now since my Mego money has dwindled since I've been working on some other things and there just isn't enough to go around to do everything.

Comment

• justzeg18
                                Career Member
                                • May 5, 2003

Originally posted by highquality
                                After a nearly 2 month wait through UK Postal Strikes, I finally got one of the main figures I wanted to replace from the collection I sold years ago...

9 1/2" Robin..

Preserving Mego history today, making Mego history tomorrow.

If you've never owned one, he is a Super Cool Mego!!! I honestly forgot how impressive he was.

The 9 1/2 robin is a great great figure. and I only have a craptacular one still missing a shoe! .....I'm never going to find a shoe for this dude...

I think he and the 12" skinny comic batman are the quintisential batman and robin figures.

Man, yours is clean. nice.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎