Page 307 of 307 FirstFirst ... 282287292297302305306307
Results 3,061 to 3,069 of 3069

Thread: New Mego Acquisitions? Got any?

Congrats and enjoy gentlemen; some really nice pieces!

I paid $45. He's complete and in very nice shape. One of the big missiles is broken, but everything is there. Might try the plasti-weld trick on it later.

[/url]
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    I paid $45. He's complete and in very nice shape. One of the big missiles is broken, but everything is there. Might try the plasti-weld trick on it later.

[/url]
    Awesome. I am jealous. A complete Karza is the top of my toy want list. Will have to wait until the toy/comic show circle opens up again though.

-M

I also got one of the Takara Microman Command (Pharoid)reissues, but since it's not true Mego, I didn't include it.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Finally got a Trek Talos. he's naked but I got a pretty good price IMO. already had shoes so now just have to find an outfit. will make a custom as a placeholder. Now the only original Trek figure I do not have is the Romulan

Images
    Very pleased.

WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Wow, Scott! Congrats! Hoping someday to add one to my collection. That and a Lion Rock Scotty Soldier.

Very cool AJ item, congrats.

Images
    Oh boy! This arrived today from Canada! I've gotten cheaper over the years and basically said I guess I'm not going to get the best three Mego Black Hole figures they made.

S.T.A.R. popped up and was reasonable so I have him now!

I thought I had an extra gun, but didn't locate it so if anyone has an extra they don't need PM me please! And for that matter, if you have an extra old B.O.B or Humanoid, I'm your huckleberry

Last edited by drquest; Jul 3, '20 at 1:06 PM.