Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

I got this in the mail this weekend. I've been wanting one for a long time and finally pulled the trigger. Once of my all-time favorite Megos!

Mego Falcon.jpg

Comment

• Punchingboy
      • Apr 3, 2020

It's resourceful that someone put that together.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by TRDouble
        I got this in the mail this weekend. I've been wanting one for a long time and finally pulled the trigger. Once of my all-time favorite Megos!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27934[/ATTACH]
        That’s a beautiful looking Falcon pick up, clean with nice colors, congrats.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

^True, very pretty. One of my favorite Megos and as a kid, I paired him with Cap just like the comics.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 22, 2015

Oh, that's a beaut!!

Comment

• ToyTalk
              Career Member
              • Mar 25, 2020

The Falcon was always one of my favorites. Can't believe you found one without even a nose rub-off! I'm jealous. Great Find!
              Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by HeartofGlass
                The Falcon was always one of my favorites. Can't believe you found one without even a nose rub-off! I'm jealous. Great Find!
                There is a *little* nose rub-off, but it's in remarkable condition. Thanks!

Comment

• VintageMike
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 16, 2004

FINALLY added this guy on card.

riddler by Mike Parker, on Flickr
                  Last edited by VintageMike; Apr 30, '20, 8:28 PM.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Oh Mike, that is simply beautiful--congratulations!
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TheMegoGuy
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Jan 26, 2014

My wife does not understand (A) why I am so excited or (B) why I spent so much money to add this Flintstones playset to my collection. But I love it!

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by TheMegoGuy
                        My wife does not understand (A) why I am so excited or (B) why I spent so much money to add this Flintstones playset to my collection. But I love it!

I like the curtains and rug, looks like they raided Tarzan’s closet.

Comment

• Palifan
                          Museum Patron
                          • Jan 18, 2016

Originally posted by TheMegoGuy

Well I can see why you're excited about this set, looks to be in great condition. I do like the look of the G-Force character as well though.

Ian

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Incredible collection, TheMegoGuy. Beautiful Flintstones set.

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

That Riddler is great! One of my favorite Megos as a kid, and it came just like that, with the hold punched though

But that Flintstones set... WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! That's incredible! I've never seen that before. Absolutely beautiful!

And that Gatchaman sneaking into the picture looks pretty cool too.

Comment

• TheMegoGuy
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Jan 26, 2014

Thanks for the nice comments!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡