X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Magyar
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 17, 2011

Fewer female body options

CTVT has stopped carring the "8 inch Women Articulated Body" flesh color with a neck, only neckless or "8 inch Woman Non Articulated Body".

I know they had their problems but until a REALLY GOOD female body is made it was an options at least. Doc's aren't bad but the shoulder joint could be better. IMHO

I should also say that I called them and asked if they would be carrying them again in the future and was told probably not.
    Last edited by Mego Magyar; Apr 1, '11, 12:29 PM.
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Well, since Craig at ZICA has pushed back the production of his body, and Laurie is still getting prices (and is still undecided), I'd say that we're stuck with Docs and vintage bodies.

Unless you want to substitute a same sized Obitsu, but that's a whole other story.
    JediJaida

Comment

• actjac01
      Veteran Member
      • May 17, 2009

I do like the Breyer cowgirl figure's articulation, I just wish the figure was better proportioned. I mean, I like legs, but I feel those are a little too long.
      "...You can capture the Klingon & bring him back to the Enterprise!"

Comment

• samurainoir
        Eloquent Member
        • Dec 26, 2006

You can pretty much buy any CTVT female figure for just the body couldn't you? Married with Children Peg or Kelly. Brady Bunch girls. 1999. They are dirt cheap.
        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Mego Magyar
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 17, 2011

The Space 1999 females have their feet crammed into too tight boot that more often then not break the ankles. I just took a look at the other lines and they are either non articulated or the neckless ones.
          Last edited by Mego Magyar; Apr 3, '11, 9:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎