X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueDave
    Toy Maker
    • Jan 12, 2008

Any Body collect the Bible MEGOs ?

I see Jesus every so often . "Mego" sculpt ever.
    I was wondering if thy did a John the Baptist or David and goliath. Moses. Were there Roman Soilder army builders?

LOVE to see a link or someones collection pics

Thanks.
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

M E G O L I K E . c o m ::: collectible action figure gallery
    M E G O L I K E . c o m ::: collectible action figure gallery
    Last edited by LonnieFisher; Apr 1, '11, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• ScottA
      Original Member
      • Jun 25, 2001

I found a set of 4 of the Wee Win figures at a flea market once a long time ago. When I was working with Charlee Flatt he needed titan bodies so I undressed them all and sent him the bodies and heads. But I still have all the clothes and accessories for them. I'd just need to find new bodies with heads. Someday.
      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

Got the David and Goliath set I bought from Jason from CAT. The set is quite large and very interesting. 7" scale mixed with a 12" scale. I plan on making customs out of them.

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

I just bought one of these...This looks to be a NEW series of figure and the first figure is available and looks amazing

Moses 12" Figure Bible Christian Gospel Toys and Gift - eBay (item 180644041349 end time Apr-23-11 04:06:50 PDT)

Jesus Christ (Yahshua) is scheduled Next! I'd love to see Samson,David and Goliath!

Comment

• Teemu
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by ealdrett
            Got the David and Goliath set I bought from Jason from CAT. The set is quite large and very interesting. 7" scale mixed with a 12" scale. I plan on making customs out of them.
            Where do you find those New in box??

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

The Samson set has a great muscle-torso & really cool accessories.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Neat looking figures. Never seen them in person. I think the Samson figure would make a great Perseus figure.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• knight errant00
                  8 Inch Action Figure
                  • Nov 15, 2005

I have Jesus, Moses, and Samson (with Philistine-slayin' jawbone accessory!). I also have the head and outfit for David (think it's David) . . . They're so Mego-y, they're fun!

Comment

• tllgn
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 6, 2010

yeah,i collect wee-win heros of the kingdom ,still missing three sets,also rainfalls bible greats ,missing only one,i still got jesus from wee-win on card-nice figure and two sets in the box,the rest are loose,only have three bible greats on card ,the rest loose,still hunting.

Comment

• MegoNutt
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 8, 2009

Originally posted by tllgn
                      yeah,i collect wee-win heros of the kingdom ,still missing three sets,also rainfalls bible greats ,missing only one,i still got jesus from wee-win on card-nice figure and two sets in the box,the rest are loose,only have three bible greats on card ,the rest loose,still hunting.
                      would love to see pics since megolike.com doesn't have all of them.
                      If you need a hole, I can dig it.

Comment

• tllgn
                        Persistent Member
                        • Feb 6, 2010

you know megonutt,i still havent got a camera,or even know how to post photos yet.and i would love to post pictures of these and my megos and retro megos someday.ill work on it,thanks

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎