Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Toys on Canvas

Blog Entries
    Yeah thanks, I have a tube of glow in the dark paint kicking around.

Images
    Nice! And I'm sure disturbing to your wife when she sees that glowing in the night on the way to the bathroom!!!

Chris

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Nice! And I'm sure disturbing to your wife when she sees that glowing in the night on the way to the bathroom!!!
    Only if she pees in the laundry sink. Some of my stuff hangs around the house but the monster ones go right to the basement.

Now that is art!!!! Bravo!!! You are onto something here. The Mummy is dead-on.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Images
    I think they're all great. I especially like the Mummy!

"I prefer to remain an enigma."

DRAKO'S GOOD TRADERS LIST

Images
    Only if she pees in the laundry sink. Some of my stuff hangs around the house but the monster ones go right to the basement.
    Hey...IT'S DARK!!!

Chris

Awesome paintings Brian, especially the Wolfman with the glow in the dark paint
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Wow, is the missus hitting the bum wine?
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Thats a great activity you have there with your kids. Very good job, wish you had more time so you could post alot more. It sort of reminds me of when I use to take my favorite comic covers or inside panels and draw them by eye and then add water colors. Ive never done that kind of painting though. I would be a good idea to try out.

Blog Entries
    Been awhile since I've had the time or the energy to take on anything. I've been toying with making a solid box for Mr. Rock, he's the only Lincoln character that seemed to exclusively come on a card. (Maybe some day a box will turn up, who knows?)

So I decided to try and create my own art for the packaging, I seem to be ok with aping the original artist of these boxes to a degree (and we share the same struggle with hands!). I'm actually happy with the results although photoshop will iron out a few things that bug me...