Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Toys on Canvas

Maybe it's just me but the new painting pic isn't showing up. I can see your older paintings ok but not the new one, sounds good though!

Images
    There is a really neat 3D quality to both of these. I feel like the faces are somehow recessed into the canvas, just like the original toy. Very nice!!!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Cool man! I always get a kick out of these.

I went back to the beginning of this thread and I noticed you really found your groove from The Sleestak forward. You kept the same subject matter (toys) but started featuring them like they went to Sears to get a family photo taken. The Big Jim and Zorak pieces look like it was picture day at school. Brilliant!!!

Images
    I'm always pleased to see more of these, but particularly so because Big Jim is awesome.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Weird, I couldn't see the new pic on my computer at work but can at home. Great job man, you captured the likenesses very well! Funny, we were just talking about these two toys a couple weeks ago.

Images
    That's awesome.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Blog Entries
    bless you folks, i hope to do more P.A.C.K and Big Jim portraits. I love this.

Zorak is a childhood grail. Love this one.
    WH--? Where in blazes are we, Wall Crawler?