Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jessica
    fortune favors the bold
    • Nov 5, 2007

I think it's fun fishing through a million posts, but that's just me! I don't know what other people prefer. I'm a chimpette, remember?
    Those who look outside dream. Those who look within awake.
    Samples of my work are found here: Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness

To do list:
    1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance
    1:9 scale ape's new suit for Cornelius;

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
      • Mar 17, 2011

Wow, Thanks! Palitoy, i'm still LMAO re: your location! Jess, you're the tie breaker and your right. I'm just a part time lurker looking for guidance.

P.S. I absolutely loved your Joanne Linville Romulan Commander outfit, but your T'Pring brought tears to my eyes. Hopefully, not Elasian tears, or my wife would kill me.
      Last edited by Matthew Sotis; Mar 29, '11, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• sixxvanrose
        • Dec 31, 2010

I'm new on this forum, But I have to say this about Matt. Matt is just an easy to work with guy, who listens to what you want as a customer. I now consider him a fellow ape friend & neighbor.

He just continues to do outstanding work.

Okay now that I brown nosed, I better be in that Ape movie!!!
        Looking to Buy: Planet Of The Apes

Lunchboxes, Megos, Toys, You have it, I buy it!

Comment

• jessica
          fortune favors the bold
          • Nov 5, 2007

Sixx you better hire me to do your makeup!

To do list:
          1:6 boots for Mathilda, 1:1 Romulan Commander outfit, Ursus helmet; Cornelius appliance

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
            • Mar 17, 2011

Okay now that I brown nosed, I better be in that Ape movie!!!
            Don't worry Sixx. You're the next victim!

Here's snick (Chris) terrorizing the college campus. Now we just have to figure out how to get everyone else here in it - especially Jessica.

Comment

• sixxvanrose
              • Dec 31, 2010

I guess I better go buy alot of the "plum" color fabric I showed you...lol
              Looking to Buy: Planet Of The Apes

Lunchboxes, Megos, Toys, You have it, I buy it!

Comment

• Chris
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by Matthew Sotis

Here's snick (Chris) terrorizing the college campus. Now we just have to figure out how to get everyone else here in it - especially Jessica.
                A close-up from that scene hangs framed in my house. Matt worked wonders with that mask. That was a pullover.
                If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• jessica
                  fortune favors the bold
                  • Nov 5, 2007

Originally posted by Matthew Sotis

OMG that's so precious!!! Remember my marriage chains only stretch out so far before it snaps me back to reality. We'll have to collaborate somehow.

Snick I didn't realize you are so handsome!

To do list:

Comment

• Chris
                    Persistent Member
                    • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by jessica
                    Snick I didn't realize you are so handsome!
                    As Billy Idol once said: "Everyone looks better in leather".
                    Last edited by Chris; Mar 30, '11, 8:39 AM.
                    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
                      • Mar 17, 2011

I guess I better go buy alot of the "plum" color fabric I showed you...lol
                      Don't worry Sixx, i got you covered - probably with blood, too, by the time we're done.

That was a pullover.
                      Yeah, that's a nice piece - foam latex mounted on a fire hood - similar to the hoods they used for the mutants in Beneath.

We'll have to collaborate somehow.
                      Don't worry, we shall somehow. Even if it's a photo in the flick like Cornelius and Zira's wedding picture. LOL. I'd been pestering Snick to make a trip to Malibu Canyon. That could be a few laughs, especially if we could hook up.

Here's a few new pics straight from the dungeon:

Last edited by Matthew Sotis; Mar 30, '11, 1:17 AM.

Comment

• Chris
                        Persistent Member
                        • Dec 23, 2009

Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Where is Jonesy going to sit on the red escape hatch?

Matt and I will be crash landing in Malibu Creek State Park where he will shoot me in the neck for making him redo the spaceship to mirror the TV show.

Comment

• jessica
                          fortune favors the bold
                          • Nov 5, 2007

Most impressive and exciting Matt! The first photograph most especially looks deceivingly 1:1 scale which I really love.

I can't wait to see photos of your trip to Malibu Creek State Park--Please take lots of photos! Do you have any specific dates in mind?

To do list:

Comment

• Matthew Sotis
                            • Mar 17, 2011

Honestly, I don't see what all the fuss is about. Where is Jonesy going to sit on the red escape hatch?

Matt and I will be crash landing in Malibu Creek State Park where he will shoot me in the neck for making him redo the spaceship to mirror the TV show.
                            WHAT? You wanted the TV show version??? LOL. OK, lets redo it. Ka Ching.

Most impressive and exciting Matt! The first photograph most especially looks deceivingly 1:1 scale which I really love.
                            Yeah, it was time to break out a tripod and some decent lighting for a better depth of field. Low lighting + hand held = blur.

I can't wait to see photos of your trip to Malibu Creek State Park--Please take lots of photos! Do you have any specific dates in mind?
                            We we're just having fun with the idea. Truthfully, all the expense, hassle and bureaucracy completely overrule the little fun we'd have. But it would be fun. To stand at the highest point of the canyon, let go of the spaceship, and see if it flies. LOL.

Comment

• jessica
                              fortune favors the bold
                              • Nov 5, 2007

Matt you would have to get together with fellow member, Ivaniski. He's gotten his 1:9 scale Star Trek craft to look like it's flying/hovering.

To do list:

Comment

• Chris
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 23, 2009

You have to post some pix from your POTA game. The ape fans around here will flip.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎