X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Bat
    Batman Fanatic
    • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by boynightwing
    I'll be getting this Sinestro. I didn't get the other one in hopes they would make the yellow costume.
    I did get the other one, but I'm not a big Fan of the Clown Suit. I'm really happy they're making the yellow one!
    sigpic

Comment

• gummi
      Career Member
      • Dec 2, 2009

Great to see him on the site! I doubt he'll sell out, but I'll still be on there at noon battling the MOTU throngs.
      "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• GoldBlade6
        Museum Super Collector
        • Dec 30, 2007

Mattel should have at least one exclusive Retro Action figure available per month or per quarter that adds to one wave or another like Green Arrow did to the first wave.

Comment

• Flynne
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 22, 2003

They've got the figure product page up now: MattyCollector.com Online Store - DCU, Sinestro

For those who don't want to order from MattyCollector, I'm buying at least 10 or 20 for my store, so let me know if you are interested in picking one up "aftermarket".
          An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎