X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by LovethoseMegos
    I'd like to see a Sho' Nuff figure from The Last Dragon. He's is pictured in the avatar in the post above me.
    Bless your heart! For recognizing that Mr Nuff is the baddest, meanest, and prettiest low-down around this town, it would be my pleasure to send you a Mr Rock card.

PM me your address.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• BlueSnags
      • Feb 3, 2011

I believe sales for a GAH line would be strong.

Ralph (in costume), Bill (suit),Pam and one of the Green Guys could be the first wave.

Second wave could be Ralph in civilian gear, Tony and Rhonda.

Third wave could be Bill (Happiness is a warm pistol t-shirt), Bad guy/thug, and Carlyle.

Even cooler would be if the Volkswagen bug were produced...I'd be all over that.

-Snags

Comment

• jasonmego1277
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 9, 2008

Originally posted by MEMEGO
        A limited ed GAH was made for Florida's FX con about 5 yrs back, it was a repro of the Prototype done by Mego, However, we collectors now need the remaining 2 figures from the line, which are bill as well as pam, Also the GAH now sells for about $100-150 with the suit version going for a bit more, This may be a bit pricey for the reg collector or person who might want one, also factor in the Popularity of the Series. Something to consider and maybe we can get them, I hope.
        I recently got one of these and posted it in the mego like section. Its a great figure and the sculpt is fantastic. If you are seeing this figure for $100-$150 you really need to grab it. I have seen this from $200 - $400 easily due to the limited nature of the figure, and of course which version you get. I paid about $165 shipped but after seraching for a price I liked. Everyone one I ran into was in that $200 - $400 range.

Now, That being said , I think a another run of these would be cool for those who missed out or were unable to attend the FX show. I think Pam and Bill would be great as well because there is nothing better than rounding out a toy line with main characters. Paul did a great job with this figure , and I am sure Zica would too. I love the idea of Ralph with another spin on the 8" format and adding Pam and Bill too.
        In The " Real World " Vampires Do Not Sparkle. They Burn In the Sun !

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131475...57650995605142

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

i luckily own a fX greatest american hero retro figure

Comment

• THE FALCON
            Career Member
            • Jan 2, 2011

I would buy a new Ralph figure in a heartbeat. Hell, I'd buy two!

Comment

• captact
              King of Super Queens!
              • Aug 19, 2007

Doesnt Paul sell the dress suit separately for Ralph?

Comment

• MEMEGO
                Career Member
                • Sep 6, 2007

Wow!!! The original GAH FV exculsive figure is up on Ebay for 599.99 dollars and its the regular edition, the signed one is up for a penny more. Is this what its going for now???? if it is, I am surprised big time.

Comment

• starsky
                  veteran member
                  • Aug 26, 2007

i think the prices are inflated. i've seen some going from $100-$150.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎