Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

The kid and Teen Titans bodies from them have always been perfect for me. No breakage at all.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• scifiguy94
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 18, 2009

I just wish they sold a brown body with black Trek boots. They sell it with white. I've suggested the idea to them several times over the years in customer comments, but still nothing.

Comment

• jds1911a1
        Alan Scott is the best GL
        • Aug 8, 2007

Originally posted by Brue
        It is mind blowing how cheap they can sell mego repro items. I love Doc for the repros he had before I could get them elsewhere but for the past several years CTVT has been my number one resource. And fast cheap shipping to boot.

- not to slight Paul at all since he offers high quality, great variety, and pioneered repros as well as LICENSED complete repro figures.
        CTVT's are cheaper but Doc's are made nicer and with stronger plastic I have had archer bows from both docs came better trimmed at the seams and didnt crack when I slung it over the doll

Comment

• livnxxxl
          Megoholic RocketScientist
          • Oct 23, 2007

One item that you may want to avoid is the electric guitar. It is a bit on the small side. IMO

http://www.classictvtoys.com/acousti...figures-1.aspx

Thank goodness I only purchased one of them to see how well it would look to scale.
          Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎