X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by sprytel
    Wow, I love Batman in that Batmobile! It looks perfectly out of scale (if that makes sense)... as if Mego was still making accessories when the Burton film came out
    Mego couldn't make that Batmobile look more Mego. Great eye!

Thx for posting the pix and clueing us in.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by chalwa
      I'm getting a lot of 'photo deleted or moved' from these posts. Also the ebay links won't hold forever.
      Anyone thought of a central spot for all pics to be placed where they can be accessed and added to by all members interested?
      Just a thought.
      I moved all my pics and description data to fotobucket! Check my tag.
      Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
      MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Mego Magyar
        Permanent Member
        • Jan 17, 2011

Just remembered that I still had this from my childhood ( 1st one, not the current 2nd one ). It's marked Aurora on the bottom and it's from the eairly 1970's.

Last edited by Mego Magyar; Oct 2, '11, 6:38 PM.

Comment

• Mr Mego
          Love to play with Megos
          • Oct 19, 2003

Originally posted by livnxxxl
          This thread is here by created to serve as a on going updated data base of Mego like sized vehicles.

Please feel free to contribute pictures and info of any Mego like sized vehicles that you have seen, found or think can be used for Mego's.

Please keep in mind that the term "vehicles" does not have to necessarily be limited to cars and trucks here for database purposes. This could be boats, motorcycles, scooters, bicycles or what have you as long as of course it is in the ball park of fitting with Mego sized figures.

Thank you.

I will start off with this covered wagon that I had found. This would be great for a Cowboys vs. Indians diorama or ???

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...1/DSC00313.jpg
          That's great for Mego sized figs!!

I saw the same like that ones at the Flea Market in Southeast, Houston TX last few yrs ago, I'll go back and keep hunting for 'em!

Of course, Batmobile, Snowspeeder and Motorcycle does fits Megos, great for the Custom figs!!
          Last edited by Mr Mego; Dec 6, '11, 6:37 PM.
          Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

More Vehicles

Here is some more vehicles. I have detailed description in my Fotobucket album.

This bus needed some modification to the driverseat. It had to be lowered for a Mego to fit without bumping the roof. Lionrock sized Megos fit nicely.

Nice little ski-doo.

I think this is an Empire vehicle. Its more scaled for Barbie then Mego.

The Dollar store bike makes another appearence along with a cheap blow-mold horse. These flocked horses are lingering in thrift stores lately. They come in several sizes but I like the ones that are about 8-9 inches from nose to backside
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
              70's Era Pimp
              • Sep 7, 2011

Just saw this thread. Some really fun looking pictures. I can't wait for rummage sale season again! LOL

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                Persistent Member
                • Oct 3, 2007

Keeping it GOING!!!!!

Starting off with a new on shelf item....

This fashion doll Mustang is a Made in CHina POS. The seating is too deep for Mego's and its narrow as heck so 2 mego's might be tite side by side. Also only two colors Reddish pink (Shown) and a Lavender purple. With a little fanagling could be a 4 seater!!!

Next is a Mystery. I cannot find a trademark anywhere on it. My guess is that it's a "Barbie My Scene" Accessory. Again made for a longer fashion Doll type figure. Peddels on forward wheel.

Finally for todays post is a 2002 Bratz Sedan. Perfect scale for Mego. No Modding needed. Has lite-up head lites and FM radio. If I could figure out how to make a roof for it and paint it black. This would be a COOL Black Beauty!!!
                Last edited by ddgaff1132; Dec 13, '11, 1:32 PM. Reason: photo trouble
                MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                  70's Era Pimp
                  • Sep 7, 2011

I want that Bratz Sedan! Nice!!

Comment

• livnxxxl
                    Megoholic RocketScientist
                    • Oct 23, 2007

Ok gang...I FINALLY updated MY broken links. Now I need to find the file folder that I stored the eBay auction pictures in and add them as well.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed to the database so far.

Keep the posts coming!
                    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• Megotu
                      jerk
                      • Dec 16, 2001

Didn't see these before...Marx Johnny Apollo pieces and Marx Rat Patrol...

The Vintage Toy Room, Toy Review, Mattel, Barbie, Big jim, Gabriel, hubley, Kenner, hasbro, GI Joe, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Remco, Tonka, Empire, Specializing in Marx Toys, Marx Action Figures, Johnny West, Louis Marx Toys from the 1960's and 1970's , GI Joe Stony Smith figures, Marx Best of The West Action Figures, knights Vikings, Playsets

sigpic

Comment

• Hotfoot
                        Dazed and Confused
                        • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                        I want that Bratz Sedan! Nice!!
                        I picked up 2 of them at a Kids consignment sale at the local church. One was $5.00 (Half price on Saturday so I got it for $2.50) and the other was $4.00.

Bratz vehicles are almost perfect. Just need new paint jobs!
                        Last edited by Hotfoot; Dec 26, '11, 8:33 PM.
                        Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                          70's Era Pimp
                          • Sep 7, 2011

The Brickmobile.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                            • Oct 23, 2007

Thanks Chris!

Comment

• Megotu
                              jerk
                              • Dec 16, 2001

Monster High Dolls Draculaura's car...Saw this at Walmart today and looks like it is really close to Mego scale. Could go a lot of ways with htis one...
                              sigpic

Comment

• livnxxxl
                                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Megotu
                                http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...71-491-339.png

Monster High Dolls Draculaura's car...Saw this at Walmart today and looks like it is really close to Mego scale. Could go a lot of ways with htis one...
                                That is pretty cool looking in an odd kind of way. I must find one of these. Thanks for adding it to the database.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎