X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
    Great Additions Toyman C. From the foto's, It looks like you place is becoming the Hertz rental car place for Mego's!!! The Bratz sportscar is AWESOME!!! Any year of Production given or is it a "Still on the shelf" item?

I am really glad ya like them!

2004 is the date on the bottom. It was a remote control vehicle. I hope that helps!

Comment

• livnxxxl
      Megoholic RocketScientist
      • Oct 23, 2007

Yet another Mego size motorcycle.

Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• livnxxxl
        • Oct 23, 2007

Comment

• livnxxxl
          • Oct 23, 2007

Here is a Barbie Corvette that will suffice for Mego scale.

Comment

• livnxxxl
            • Oct 23, 2007

Speaking of Barbie here is a Barbie jeep that would work for Mego's - minus the awful pink paint job.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
              Persistent Member
              • Oct 3, 2007

ARRRHHHGGGG!!!! The curse of the dreaded PINK Plastique!!!! No matter what I've tried. Nothing occludes that Cursed Pink plastic. LOL
              Hey D. Looks like you really loading the database up here. I LIKE the M&M HotRod. Really has that Mego feel as to its scale! The RC cars always good fodder for this scale also. Are ya gonna try and keep them Radio Controllable or sacrifice RC for Mego usage. I'd say GO FOR IT!!!! Remove the shell from the chassis. Slap a cut piece of plastic under the shell and add seats and mount some wheels and ROLL!!!

Also SHout out to Toyman C. Thanks for the info. I found one (Bratz sportscar) lately and was about to buy it when I noticed the trunk was MIA. To bad. It was black! Could have been a coll Batmobile!
              Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
              MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                Persistent Member
                • Oct 3, 2007

Well I guess I should stop slacking and get to posting...
                This is a RC Motocross bike found in the thrifts. Like most used RC Bike. The rider is always AWOL. The first casuality! Produced by Jakks Pacific 2007. I was finally able to find a link and actual complete name for this one. Check out the included ebay listing from TRU. You might still be able to score one of these in stores!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Road-Champs-...item2a19007686

PS. Though I was able to score a compatable controller for this RC. I have yet to test run it with a Mego attached. Hopefully I will up date this info in the near future.
                Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
                MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• livnxxxl
                  • Oct 23, 2007

ARRRHHHGGGG!!!! The curse of the dreaded PINK Plastique!!!! No matter what I've tried. Nothing occludes that Cursed Pink plastic. LOL
                  Hey D. Looks like you really loading the database up here. I LIKE the M&M HotRod. Really has that Mego feel as to its scale! The RC cars always good fodder for this scale also. Are ya gonna try and keep them Radio Controllable or sacrifice RC for Mego usage. I'd say GO FOR IT!!!! Remove the shell from the chassis. Slap a cut piece of plastic under the shell and add seats and mount some wheels and ROLL!!!
                  Hi Dan, Thanks for the nice comments. I have a ton more stuff to inventory and add I just have not made the time to do it yet.

I would love to find another RC car before I start disambling the only one that I currently have of it. Mego usage would be way more cooler than the RC I agree.

What would be even better is to be able to vacu form the body of the RC and then make it Megoish.

Either way I will definitely keep your idea in mind.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                    • Oct 23, 2007

Well I guess I should stop slacking and get to posting...
                    http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/s...-motocross.jpg This is a RC Motocross bike found in the thrifts. Like most used RC Bike. The rider is always AWOL. The first casuality! Produced by Jakks Pacific 2007. I was finally able to find a link and actual complete name for this one. Check out the included ebay listing from TRU. You might still be able to score one of these in stores!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Road-Champs-...item2a19007686

PS. Though I was able to score a compatable controller for this RC. I have yet to test run it with a Mego attached. Hopefully I will up date this info in the near future.

It looks pretty good for Mego scale. Getting the remote and seeing if it still actually works would be cool. Mego needs some RC items.

I will keep an eye out for you on a compatible remote. You just never know when one may turn up.

This reminds me. I have seen some motorcycles that are new on the shelf at Wal-Mart. They are called Wheelie Bikes. They retail at $14.97 each plus tax. I have been meaning to pick one up and post it here. They are pretty nice looking bikes.

Thanks again to you and everyone else that has added to the ever growing data base.

Comment

• Hotfoot
                      Dazed and Confused
                      • Dec 30, 2007

Originally posted by livnxxxl
                      That is pretty cool looking in an odd kind of way. I must find one of these. Thanks for adding it to the database.
                      I see them at Walmart and Target now. Looks good and most Bratz cars seem to be right sized for MEGOs.
                      Too many toys. Not enough space!

Comment

• Hotfoot
                        Dazed and Confused
                        • Dec 30, 2007

In Walmart and Target now

Barbie's Boyfriend Ken has a new Mini Cooper around $30

Bratz Draculaura Sweet 1600 Car around $20
                        Last edited by Hotfoot; Feb 25, '12, 7:30 AM.

Comment

• Hotfoot
                          Dazed and Confused
                          • Dec 30, 2007

Keep an eye out for Kids Consignment sales at local churches.

I often find used Barbie, Bratz, GI Joe and RC vehicles (most non functioning) for a few bucks that are perfect for MEGO's.

Comment

• drmego
                            EMCE Toys
                            • Jun 15, 2001

Where did you find it?

Any information on where to find them?

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                            www.drmego.com
                            www.megoman.com
                            www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• johnmiic
                              Adrift
                              • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by livnxxxl
                              Can you tell me the name of this R/C car and where to buy it?

Comment

• livnxxxl
                                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by johnmiic
                                Can you tell me the name of this R/C car and where to buy it?

RE: Nikko 1-8th Scale Samurai Yuji RC Car

Hi John,

The MFG of the car is Nikko. The name of the car is Samurai Yuji. I found mine at a thrift store so I do not know the actual origin of the place it was purchased.

As far as where to buy it. I did a search on the internet and found one on line hobby store here that appears to offer it in a different color.

http://www.hobbytronshop.com/product...uji-RC-Car.php

I also found a mispelled auction for a purple one on eBay and this is all I could come up with at this time. You may want to keep checking back on eBay though as the inventory changes periodically.

Here is one real close to it only it is in a different color.

Nikko RC Car the Samaria - Adult Driven - 23" LONG - L@@K!! | eBay

Additionally here are a couple of similar, but different model cars for you to check out or perhaps consider if all else fails.

NIKKO SPIRIT 27 mhz HIGH OCTANE BUGGY radio controlled RC TRUCK --- Untested

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKKO-SPIRIT...item3cc0df0bb1

Vintage Nikko RC High Octane Rally Car Dune Buggy Off Road Radio Controlled

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Nikk...item4160aca688

VINTAGE TOY CAR BUGGY RC OCTANE USED 49MHZ 9" NIKKO OFF ROAD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-TOY-...item3cc2a4245d

I hope that this information helps aid you in your search.
                                Last edited by livnxxxl; Feb 26, '12, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎