Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6111619202122 LastLast

Thread: Mego like sized vehicles data base

It was very expensive....$5!!!

The main problem I had was the batteries did not last the day, of course my 4 year old nephew was playing with it so that could have something to do with it.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Found it in the low 20s on Amazon.

Picked several of these motorcycles up for $1.09 each at Giant Dollar. 20180712_101022.jpg20180819_051033.jpg
    Last edited by Megotastrophe; Nov 8, '18 at 1:38 AM.

Images
    Blog Entries
    All this Aquaman talk lately has me wondering--is there a good Mego-scale jet-ski?
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Yeah I bought one at Target during the summer in the "$!" section up front. My nephew was using it this summer in his kiddie pool, I will try and find it to take pics.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    I think I have the ones you've mentioned from Target, I found they are scaled more to DC Classics than Megos.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Aquaman SeaDoo

Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Images
    Blog Entries
    Not bad! That is different from what I have.

It was made by Ankyo. The date says 3/14 with Ankyo234250235F16826172

I need to clean it up and repaint it. Just trying to figure out what color because the original was just blah..
    aquamans sea doo superfriends.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Isn't Aquaman with a jet ski kinda like Superman with a helicopter? I mean...isn't it slower than he can already swim?