Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Figuremod73
    That 80's guy
    • Jul 27, 2011

Enjoying your stuff. Like your impressions in the Dr Who short. Little films like that take alot of patience. Do you draw the old fashion to?

Comment

• GhostLord
      Comic strip artist
      • Oct 10, 2008

Originally posted by Figuremod73
      Enjoying your stuff. Like your impressions in the Dr Who short. Little films like that take alot of patience. Do you draw the old fashion to?
      I don't draw on paper. I've never been any good at it. I'm glad you like my work and impressions. Which Doctor Who video are you referring to? The Salvaged Cyberman?
      Check out my tumblr.
      http://ghostcomics.tumblr.com

Comment

• Figuremod73
        That 80's guy
        • Jul 27, 2011

Yes, The Salvaged Cyberman. I've been drawing for years, dispite not being any good at it, lol. I've been wanting to learn photoshop; it looks a little complicated to my low tech self. I might try Gimp at some point since its free and suppose to be easier to use.

I've been hoping someone would do some toyfare theater type comics. Hope to see more in the future.

Comment

• GhostLord
          Comic strip artist
          • Oct 10, 2008

Originally posted by Figuremod73
          Yes, The Salvaged Cyberman. I've been drawing for years, dispite not being any good at it, lol. I've been wanting to learn photoshop; it looks a little complicated to my low tech self. I might try Gimp at some point since its free and suppose to be easier to use.

I've been hoping someone would do some toyfare theater type comics. Hope to see more in the future.
          I'm already editing more comics in photoshop you should see them soon. I'm also making another animated video. Keep an eye for that one on my youtube or tumblr page.
          Check out my tumblr.

Comment

• GhostLord
            Comic strip artist
            • Oct 10, 2008

Jeopardy: Retro Hour Edition

Here's some new Retro Hour pages. This time they spoof Jeopardy and Batman!

Constructive criticism is welcome. Stay tuned for more comic strips.
            Check out my tumblr.

Comment

• Aricosaur
              Museum Super Collector
              • Jul 26, 2013

Ha! That's pretty funny. That dot screen halftone effect came out nicely. Are you using the halftone to hide the fact that Trebek is a photo. I can't tell if that's a photo or a figure. Actually he looks like Ron Burgundy. Or maybe Burgundy looks like Trebek in the late 70's.

Comment

• GhostLord
                Comic strip artist
                • Oct 10, 2008

Originally posted by Aricosaur
                Ha! That's pretty funny. That dot screen halftone effect came out nicely. Are you using the halftone to hide the fact that Trebek is a photo. I can't tell if that's a photo or a figure. Actually he looks like Ron Burgundy. Or maybe Burgundy looks like Trebek in the late 70's.
                That's not really Alex Trebek. It's Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek from the Saturday Night Live Celebrity Jeopardy sketches. They were made in the earlier 2000s when Will Ferrell was a regular cast member.
                Check out my tumblr.

Comment

• Aricosaur
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Jul 26, 2013

Originally posted by GhostLord
                  That's not really Alex Trebek. It's Will Ferrell as Alex Trebek from the Saturday Night Live Celebrity Jeopardy sketches. They were made in the earlier 2000s when Will Ferrell was a regular cast member.
                  Ahh, that's why he looks like Ron Burgundy! I didn't catch the reference 'cause I don't watch SNL (or the Anchorman movies) but it didn't effect my enjoyment of your comic.

Comment

• dee T.
                    Veteran Member
                    • Sep 25, 2012

funny stuff.
                    Last edited by dee T.; Mar 2, '14, 12:49 PM.
                    Clothes make the doll

Comment

• VinMan
                      Career Member Mego Maniac
                      • Sep 6, 2012

cOOL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎