Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Non-Mego 3 3/4" Lines Do You Have?

Images
    Came across that auction awhile ago. Placed a couple of bids, but had to back off due to the high amount. Let's see, food or a Bigfoot rider figure. As my grandma used to say, "you must eat." Came across a complete dual race set with the original box about a year ago on Ebay for $400.00

Quote Originally Posted by starsky View Post
    i have the hardcastle and mcormick coyote die cast car with mcormick figure, fall guy truck with colt seavers figure, and magnum pi with thomas magnum figure.
    Wow, that's a nice (and expensive lineup)! I actually have the Ferrari 308gts and Magnum as well. The sad part is that Magnum is missing one of his forearms. It doesn't look bad once in the car though. It's the one piece that I never thought I'd be able to afford but thanks to a friend I got a really sick deal.

3 3/4" is my favorite scale for toys. I've ventured into to others but it's always been my favorite. What I currently collect:

Raiders of the Lost Ark - I'm just missing a moc Marion and moc Sallah to complete my moc/misb set. I have a few loose as well.

Remco Mini-Monsters - I have the regular set loose along with an unused Play Case. I need a moc GITD Mummy to complete my moc GITD on the starburst/shock cards. I've also been chasing the Monsterizer for years but they rarely ever come up for sale.

Star Wars - This is the line that started it all for me as a kid. I still have most of my original ones but they are quite worn and missing accessories. I've been kicking around the idea of going for the full figure line loose but it keeps getting put off. Maybe this year.

TRON - I have the 4 TOMY figure loose and the orange Lightcycle (w/ripcord), now just need the yellow Cycle. NECA made me cave and buy the red Lightcycle & black Sark as well as the blue Lightcycle.

I have a few other miscellaneous figures like both Klingers from MASH but I tend to stay focused. I really would love to complete the Mego Black Hole set as well.
    Last edited by MadCow; Jul 3, '13 at 2:26 AM.

Images
    I just finished repairing/replacing the O rings in my Buck Rogers collection and took an update photo.

This is also the first pic from my new phone.

CCC.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMudd View Post
    Nice Buck Rogers collection! I see that you used a lot of early GI Joe RAH heads for the customs. Those really work well. The Airborne head actually looks like a guy that I seem to remember from the show. You should totally do customs of The Legion of Death characters from "The Plot To Kill A City."
    Nostalgia just ainít what it used to be.

Images
    Tomb raiders,

exploring the newly uncovered tomb,

find the secret passage,

to the ancient treasure.

CCC.

Images
    Ovion from Battlestar Galactica IMG_20171221_114904418.jpg

Images
    LORDS OF LIGHT! #4 arrive from S7 today.

CCC.

Those are awesome! I wish I had more money to buy them.

More-or-less complete collections:
    Star Wars
    Raiders of the Lost Ark
    Buck Rogers
    The Black Hole
    Dukes of Hazzard
    Battlestar Galactica
    Stranger Things

Bits and pieces that I hope to someday complete:
    Clash of the Titans
    ST Motion Picture
    Tron
    Last edited by Ranger 3; Feb 1, '18 at 1:17 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger 3 View Post
    ST Motion Picture
    In 91 I had 11/12 figures. That was the last time I saw the aliens in person until I got #12 this past summer on ebay.

CCC.