Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: What Non-Mego 3 3/4" Lines Do You Have?

Blog Entries
    Zymlex Metal Men
    Mattel Flash Gordon and BSG
    Kenner SW
    Remco Monsters

Star Wars and GIJoe were the ones I was focused on as a kid.I never saw the Remco Universal Monsters till I saw them here they're fantastic.Here's some of the other 4 inch lines I had.
    Metal Men
    Remco A-Team
    Sgt Rock
    Tonka AJ Foyt set
    Fisher Price Adventure People

I collect GI Joe, Adventure People, Indiana Jones, Flash Gordon, Butch and Sundance, Lords of Light and Micronauts...but one of my favorites was the Transformers Action Masters. I never really cared for Transformers themselves, but I loved the cartoon. The Action Masters are perfect 3 and 3/4 versions of their cartoon counterparts. Most people make fun of them because they don't transform...but thats exactly why I loved them....wish I still had them...
    You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Quote Originally Posted by nazgul View Post
    I collect GI Joe, Adventure People, Indiana Jones, Flash Gordon, Butch and Sundance, Lords of Light and Micronauts...but one of my favorites was the Transformers Action Masters. I never really cared for Transformers themselves, but I loved the cartoon. The Action Masters are perfect 3 and 3/4 versions of their cartoon counterparts. Most people make fun of them because they don't transform...but thats exactly why I loved them....wish I still had them...
    The Transformers Action Masters were pretty cool I also liked the Hero's Of Cybertron line from the early 2000s.

Images
    You might be able to order it online. I haven't looked because I live close by and work often takes me there.

Houston Museum of Natural Science (HMNS.ORG)
    $29.95 + tax.

I will be doing a more thorough review when time (work) permits.

CCC.

Galoob Star Trek, Indiana Jones, I have a few vintage Star Wars, GI Joe

Images
    I collect Kenner SW, just carded at the moment.

Images
    I still have my Kenner Super Powers from when I was young but have not really added to it. Main line I still look for is the Empire (originally Excel) Legends of the West 4" one, and I throw in alongside those guys the Butch & Sundance and Gabriel's Lone Ranger and Zorro lines, though my focus of late has been on historical characters.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    Have a few Microman, A-Team, Adventure People, Mattel Battlestar Galactica, Kenner & Hasbro SW, Hasbro Marvel Universe, TTP riders with bikes, and 1980's Voltron & Robotech stuff.

Images
    i have the hardcastle and mcormick coyote die cast car with mcormick figure, fall guy truck with colt seavers figure, and magnum pi with thomas magnum figure.