Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What Non-Mego 3 3/4" Lines Do You Have?

Images
    Been collecting Playmates' Star Trek 2009 3.75 inch line. Despite the flack those figures have gotten, I like the semi-retro vibe to them. I also have wave one of Zica's The Six Million Dollar Man. I was really bummed that these lines didn't make it past the first wave. I also have a few of the old Fisher-Price Adventure People figures, vintage & modern SW figures, a few of the Mattel Battlestar Galactica figures and the 1999 Takara Microman barefoot James figure(with capsule).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicfanboy66 View Post
    Been collecting Playmates' Star Trek 2009 3.75 inch line. Despite the flack those figures have gotten, I like the semi-retro vibe to them. I also have wave one of Zica's The Six Million Dollar Man. I was really bummed that these lines didn't make it past the first wave. I also have a few of the old Fisher-Price Adventure People figures, vintage & modern SW figures, a few of the Mattel Battlestar Galactica figures and the 1999 Takara Microman barefoot James figure(with capsule).
    I liked that Playmates finally got the scale right. Took them long enough though. I have all of these plus extras and the Bridge playset. I recently had high res copies of the mat made so I can make a proper 3D Bridge. Too bad they tanked this set by not releasing the second wave. I really feel that with costs being what they are now, this is the way to go for really good playsets.

CCC.

Images
    STRANGE VISITORS FROM AN ALIEN WORLD!

CCC.

Images
    "Moltar conquers LEGOLAND."

CCC.

Images
    Combining my custom New Mutant figures with my Legos to create the Danger Room.

CCC.