Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What Non-Mego 3 3/4" Lines Do You Have?

Images
    Been collecting Playmates' Star Trek 2009 3.75 inch line. Despite the flack those figures have gotten, I like the semi-retro vibe to them. I also have wave one of Zica's The Six Million Dollar Man. I was really bummed that these lines didn't make it past the first wave. I also have a few of the old Fisher-Price Adventure People figures, vintage & modern SW figures, a few of the Mattel Battlestar Galactica figures and the 1999 Takara Microman barefoot James figure(with capsule).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicfanboy66 View Post
    Been collecting Playmates' Star Trek 2009 3.75 inch line. Despite the flack those figures have gotten, I like the semi-retro vibe to them. I also have wave one of Zica's The Six Million Dollar Man. I was really bummed that these lines didn't make it past the first wave. I also have a few of the old Fisher-Price Adventure People figures, vintage & modern SW figures, a few of the Mattel Battlestar Galactica figures and the 1999 Takara Microman barefoot James figure(with capsule).
    I liked that Playmates finally got the scale right. Took them long enough though. I have all of these plus extras and the Bridge playset. I recently had high res copies of the mat made so I can make a proper 3D Bridge. Too bad they tanked this set by not releasing the second wave. I really feel that with costs being what they are now, this is the way to go for really good playsets.

CCC.

Images
    STRANGE VISITORS FROM AN ALIEN WORLD!

CCC.

Images
    "Moltar conquers LEGOLAND."

CCC.

Images
    Combining my custom New Mutant figures with my Legos to create the Danger Room.

CCC.

My son just reviewed the ST Bridge Playset on his retro toy reveiws (be kind he is only 13)
    Last edited by tmthor; May 24, '18 at 11:03 AM.

if you like that one he also did one for the old Kenner rebel transport

Images
    I got together as many of my Trek figures as I could on short notice. Q is out partying with the Antican and Selayan Ambassadors somewhere.

CCC.

Images
    A Fisher Price vehicle that came in today. Looks good with Jack Asteroid too.

CCC.

Images
    Another new arrival. I now have 5 FP vehicles. The Dune Buggy needs to be cleaned. The other vehicle I have had for a few years but is currently boxed. The Alpha Star came today. It is battery powered and still works.

CCC.