Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jemboy2004
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 14, 2005

I have an almost complete all original set of ideal super queens, I'm missing wonder woman's outfit only.

I got so lucky with batgirl only a couple of years ago. I got her for 275.00 with her cowl, boots, cape, belt and in really nice shape this was the black hair version. I later got some gloves from a CA collector who had them. BG is the most expensive and she cost me the least.

Mera(one of my favorite items to date!) I got on ebay and paid 900 for a complete one in almost perfect shape and Supergirl I got from the same seller in almost perfect shape complete too for 900 also, the same seller sold a WW almost complete but it sold for about 1200 and I didn't get her. I have a ww doll and most of her accessiores but her outfit has eluded me for some time now. One day I'll get that oufit.

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

That's really cool, I'm jealous. I hope you get the WW outfit one day.

Comment

• jemboy2004
        Persistent Member
        • Aug 14, 2005

[IMG][/IMG]

Steve here is supergirl.

Comment

• MegoNinja
          Career Member
          • Feb 7, 2007

Originally posted by cjefferys
          Don't give up on that one. 12" Star Wars Ledys are a new obsession of mine. (you can see a bit of my Ledy Vader and Leia's box in the above pic). I'll probably never complete a boxed set (unless I have around 10 grand and some luck and patience), but as they say, the journey is often more exciting than the destination (if I could just somehow get around $4500 together, I know people who are selling a Luke, Han and R2 in nice boxes )
          some of you guys are really lucky, I never ever find anything at market's or yard sales, the most expensive thing that Iv'e found is a few incomplete star wars figures. Oh and Cjefferys, I can come up with the $4500 in a week or so for those lili ledy figures, just wait until I sell my entire mego, he-man and vintage star wars collection
          I the Monster Hero

Comment

• MegoSteve
            Superman's Pal
            • Jun 17, 2005

Thanks for posting that, Ric. She's great.

Comment

• jemboy2004
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 14, 2005

no problems if anyone wants to see the rest let me know and I'll post them too.

Comment

• MegoNinja
                Career Member
                • Feb 7, 2007

sure, post them up, I was staring at the supergirl for ages, I can't believe the condition of it, for a toy that is from the 60's it should at least have a missing emblem
                I the Monster Hero

Comment

• PCofmisfittoys
                  Banned
                  • Oct 17, 2007

i have a feeling those have been past up on through several yard sales and thrift stores over the years. esp. when girls re-dress them in other clothes.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎