Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Igor says his father was Frankenstein and his mother was "DA LIGHT-EN-ING!!!"

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• jimsmegos
      Mego Dork
      • Nov 9, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      Igor says his father was Frankenstein and his mother was "DA LIGHT-EN-ING!!!"

Chris
      Wah, wah, wah

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

He is a "Frankenstein". It has it's own meaning.

Comment

• Brazoo
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 14, 2009

That's FrankenstEEn.

Comment

• madmarva
            Talkative Member
            • Jul 7, 2007

Classical zombies were animated supernaturally by voodoo. Likewise a Golem is a supernatural being.

The Frankenstein's monster or creature was brought to life through science. The free will argument is a good one, too.

Hadn't really thought about it before, but Frosty the Snowman could be a Golem. He's probably not a zombie, though. It doesn't snow much in the Caribbean.

Comment

• Cmonster
              Banned
              • Feb 6, 2010

When I was a little kid, after I saw "Frankenstein" for the first time, I not only thought it was real, but for an entire summer, tried to make my own Frankenstein monster in the basement. After attempting to dig up a body from the old cemetery down the street didn't work (I only got down about 10 inches with my little garden shovel) I decided to use animal parts from found roadkill. That lasted until the smell got up into the house and that was the end of that. Then, I tried making him more of a robot type thing, with a bucket for a head, 2x4's for the arms and legs, etc... Once it was all assembled, I tried to bring it to life by jumping it with a car battery. I opened up the basement window and ran the jumper cables down to him. I stole my dad's keys to the old station wagon and tried to make him come alive, but nothing happened. Even though I caught hell for starting the car and was bummed out for a long time about my experiment being a failure, I wouldn't trade that summer for the world.

I've actually written a screenplay about it, chronicling the event... It's called "Summer of 75" Maybe someday it'll get made into a movie.

SC

Comment

• Hector
                el Hombre de Acero
                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by wolfie
                Frankenstein is not a zombie, he's a doctor.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Zombies don't smoke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpiWV...eature=related

sigpic

Comment

• Meule
                    Verbose Member
                    • Nov 14, 2004

Originally posted by Cmonster
                    When I was a little kid, after I saw "Frankenstein" for the first time, I not only thought it was real, but for an entire summer, tried to make my own Frankenstein monster in the basement. After attempting to dig up a body from the old cemetery down the street didn't work (I only got down about 10 inches with my little garden shovel) I decided to use animal parts from found roadkill. That lasted until the smell got up into the house and that was the end of that. Then, I tried making him more of a robot type thing, with a bucket for a head, 2x4's for the arms and legs, etc... Once it was all assembled, I tried to bring it to life by jumping it with a car battery. I opened up the basement window and ran the jumper cables down to him. I stole my dad's keys to the old station wagon and tried to make him come alive, but nothing happened. Even though I caught hell for starting the car and was bummed out for a long time about my experiment being a failure, I wouldn't trade that summer for the world.

I've actually written a screenplay about it, chronicling the event... It's called "Summer of 75" Maybe someday it'll get made into a movie.

SC
                    Fantastic story
                    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

• Type3Toys
                      Home Of The Type3 Body
                      • Jan 18, 2005

Frankenstein's creation is an original life form. It never lived before, although the seperate parts that make up the creature were alive before. As complete organism, Dr Frankenstien did in fact create a new life form by instilling a life force inside an assembled being that, itself, has never been alive before.
                      A Zombie is a reanimated corpse. As a whole, the Zombie did in fact exist as a living organism as it was created. Once dead, it returns to life. A true Zombie does not eat flesh, it exsists as an unwilling puppet to carry out the will of the voodoo priest who brought the Zombie back to "life".
                      LOOK
                      Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                      For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                      To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Mr.Krusher
                        Banned
                        • Oct 25, 2010

Originally posted by Cmonster

SC
                        ....Wait....wasnt this screenplay already MADE into a film?? Wasnt it called "The John Wayne Gacy Story" -?!? I mean, Y-I-K-E-S!

SORRY man, I couldnt resist....the part about the expired animals and the car battery pushed it a bit over the edge for me!

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Type3Toys
                          Zombie does not eat flesh, it exsists as an unwilling puppet to carry out the will of the voodoo priest who brought the Zombie back to "life".
                          Yep! What people now think of as Zombies are because of the Night of the living Dead movies. Those aren't Zombies. Those are Ghouls. Now, White Zombie with Bela Lugosi, that's a real Zombie movie.
                          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Mikey
                            Verbose Member
                            • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by Werewolf
                            Now, White Zombie with Bela Lugosi, that's a real Zombie movie.
                            Also that movie that starred Lone Star (Spaceballs) ... I forgot the title

Comment

• Doc
                              Banned
                              • May 9, 2010

Originally posted by Mikey01
                              Also that movie that starred Lone Star (Spaceballs) ... I forgot the title
                              The Serpent and the Rainbow.

Comment

• TrueDave
                                Toy Maker
                                • Jan 12, 2008

hes not really undead. He is reanimated.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎