X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Coolest Halloween Stuff Ever?

The Mighty and Men and Monster Maker was simply one of the coolest Monster toys ever. I don't know how many women I've known who wanted this but received it's female companion, Fashion Plates. This happened to my wife, who simply mixed fashion plates people with her brother's monster plates, genius. I got to play with one of these while watching "Mad Monster Party" at my friend Charlie's place this weekend, a total geek overload!

Charlie also sent in more pics of the Crestwood series of Monter Books, I had totally forgotten about the Mad Scientist one. I think I memorized the Godzilla book in fifth grade.

These color versions are harder to find according to Charlie, I've never seen them.

I picked up these cool Burger King Monster figures for my kids this past weekend at Kane County, there was a frankenstein but he's gone AWOL. My daughter won't put the "cree-ker" figure down, it's very sweet.

I don't know what it is about toyshows the last weekend in October but they put me in a monster toy buying mood, this weekend my entire haul was monster stuff. Including some spare crestwood books from Charlie, the previously mentioned Burger King figures and my grail for the past few months, the Remco Monsterizer.
    This puppy is going to be on full display tonight along with my other figures. Happy Halloween!
    Visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Congrats on the Monsterizer Brian!

I love the size and simplicity of the Burger King Monsters. Perhaps the best Kids Meal premium...EVER.

Thanks for sharing all the cool Halloween merch with us these past few weeks.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

Happy Halloween every body!! wow everything looks awesome.The color versions of the book look cool but I rather have the Black & White ones,I guess since those were the ones I use to read
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Count Creepyhead
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jul 28, 2007

Drop me a line if you ever want to sell that Monsterizer.

Comment

• MegoGeek
          From The Black Lagoon
          • Jun 27, 2001

Sweet grab! That Monsterizer is freakin' awesome! I should have pulled the trigger at wizardworld.

Mark took pity on me though and sold me a c-9 carded non-glow remco mummy for $25.00. Which is pretty good considering I've wanted one for over 25 years.
          ______
          ChArLiE

Comment

• Sweep Secondhand
            Museum Super Collector
            • May 18, 2007

Sweet memories! I had the MM&MM as a kid. You put plates with raised inamges together and then ran a black crayon over them to create "drawings". I had fun torturing the other kids in school who could not figure out how I "drew" them! I also remember those books at my local library in the 70's. They never got the Godzilla one and I begged them to order it several times. I had the larger version of the monsterizer for the 9 inch figures. I knew they supposedly made one for the smaller guys but that's the first one I have ever seen in the flesh!
            - Sweep

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎