Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mego Human Wolfman on the prowl

The Mego Human Wolfman on the prowl

"Don't try to make me believe that I killed a man when I know that I killed a wolf! " - Larry Talbot

Today's revised Mad Monsters Gallery and trading card reveal is the Mego Human Wolfman. Along with the eye popping art we have what can only be called the definitive page for this character, every known packaging variant is now on display . This fine card was sponsored by Anthony Durso AKA The Toyroom. Stay tuned each day for a new Monster card release until Halloween!

Discuss this on the Mego Forum, the web's best Mego Community

More...

Images
    I'm not a big fan of the Wolfman but this card makes me appreciate him more. The full moon, the green border and the cool pose makes this card one of the best! Changing my mind on the Wolfman!

Images
    Was the card's border inspired by the window box's color?

I can't tell you how many times my monsters subbed as villians against my heroes. Wolfman, in particular and for obvious reasons, had many a run-in with our friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

The Wolfman was the only monster I never saw (out of his box) when I was a kid. I always wondered how good he looked. When I finally saw one out of his package as an adult, I was floored by how cool he looks. He's my favourite Mad Monster. Great card!

Images
    Mego's Wolfman seemed to be ahead of this time, looking much more "wolf" than "man", like movie werewolves would in the 80s and beyond. He's definitely the scariest looking of the Mad Monsters. His sculpt pretty intense, where the others have more toy-like charms.

I love his pose on the card. He looks to be leaping out of it for your throat. Great job!

Chris

Images
    wow once again great job,I'm not one who digs this figure too much but he does look great
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Images
    My favorite of the Mad Monsters (as well as my favorite Universal movie monster)! He's one of the few original Megos I still have from childhood! Love the way the card came out!
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I did decide to stick with the package colors for the 4 main monsters (Red and Blue got red and blue colors, obviously). It's tricky---Green and yellow for Wolfman or Pink and Red for Drac aren't my first choices, but to stay consistent ...Hey, Batman got a pink card....

Images
    I don't have the originals I have the CTVT peices, and I love them! I love the new art as well! I love the Megomuseum cards more than any other cards I own (besides my Gretzky rookie card) and these monster cards are the epittamy of "COOL"! As I said on Myspace I can't wait to get a set of these!

http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
    [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

My mom had that same coat. The one with the furry collar and cuffs.

Looks great
    Evildoers tremble at the name... Aaron