Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOYS R US exclusive Mattel Retro-Action figures found @ discount store!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • =DAMAGE=
    • Sep 3, 2008

TOYS R US exclusive Mattel Retro-Action figures found @ discount store!?

Here in Cleveland Ohio where I have not had much luck finding the Mattel MEGO tribute series figures that was supposed to be an exclusive to Toys R Us-having to resort to buying series 2 on eBay. Only to find them a month later at a discount store here called "AJ Wright" for $9.99 w/an additional 25% off as the store I went to was going out of business. The store is similar to TJ Maxx or Marshall also in this area. Check em out if they are in your area.
    Makes me wonder where series 3 is gonna end up? PLEASE IF SOMEONE SEES THEM-drop me a line.
    mrbryandamage@gmail.com
  • Batman
    "Real" Unlike Others
    • Dec 13, 2010

Are you going back??

PLMK if you do and what they have I've been dying to find these with little or no help...

Comment

• drmego
      EMCE Toys
      • Jun 15, 2001

Wave 3 is starting to show up at Toys R Us on the West Coast. In the next few
      weeks, they should reach the whole country.
      www.drmego.com
      www.megoman.com
      www.emcetoys.com

Comment

• =DAMAGE=
        • Sep 3, 2008

Just saw your post Batman. I made the rounds today to see what I could find and I only found 1 Aquaman at AJ Wright that was it nothing else-sorry. I picked it up anyway incase someone needs it. Also went to TRUexpess today last day-nothin, figured since I was half way there I might as well check TRU-one Sinestro.*Really would like to know why those series 2 were never @ TRU and at discount stores instead.**So tired of wasting gas runnin around. I did some lookin around online and ended up buying 2 sets of series 3 at AMOKtime.*Also seen on Amazon pix of series 4-Shazam/Black Adam, Martian Manhunter/Darkseid. Kinda lame set in my opinion. I would have much rather seen a Hawkman, Catwoman-since the original MEGO was so bad, maybe Batgirl or Robin but atleast mattel seems to be going forward with the line.*
        Amazon.com: retro action dc superheroes: Toys Games
        U probably don't want Aquaman but I have him, lmk
        Thanks again, Bryan

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎