Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 611162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: ZICA Female Body Prototype

Holy crap, that looks awesome, great job Craig
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Two thumbs up Craig. Both this and the V2 Male body look fantastic and signal a new age of 1/9 scale goodness!
    "Crayons taste like purple!"

What kind of outfits and shoes can we expect? Not everyone wants to dress their girls in old dinah mite stuff.
    JediJaida

Quote Originally Posted by JediJaida View Post
    What kind of outfits and shoes can we expect? Not everyone wants to dress their girls in old dinah mite stuff.
    Starting off it will probably just be bodysuits in different colors, and one style of boots in different colors. I know that's not much but I have to see how strong sales are before I start prototyping outfits and accessories. Once the body is actually for sale I'll be looking for a lot of input from the customizing community to get ideas on what to make.

Sounds great!

I'd suggest multiple hand colors right away (flesh, black, red, blue, yellow) since its easy to find matching material to make cuffs for gloves. That with boots can go a long way.

^^What Paul said. Very good idea. Boots as well.

Excellent idea!

Personally, I like the look of Doc's pirate boots. They're repros of the Catwoman boot, and shouldn't be too hard to adapt to the new dimensions of your figure.
    JediJaida

Images
    Dude, hurry up this female body. I've been stocking up on RA Cheetahs while they are on sale on Amazon.com. I don't know how long they'll hold out, though.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Images
    That is the best d*mn female body I have ever seen in the eight inch scale. I will be buying these in bulk along with the male counterparts. Awesome work Craig. Awesome.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Images
    wonder if it will be possible to buy a lot, for example a box 50 or 100 figurines?