Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SeattleEd
    SynthoRes Transmigrator
    • Oct 24, 2007

^^What Paul said. Very good idea. Boots as well.

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

Excellent idea!

Personally, I like the look of Doc's pirate boots. They're repros of the Catwoman boot, and shouldn't be too hard to adapt to the new dimensions of your figure.
      JediJaida

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
        Mighty Man/Monster Maker
        • Aug 14, 2007

Dude, hurry up this female body. I've been stocking up on RA Cheetahs while they are on sale on Amazon.com. I don't know how long they'll hold out, though.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
        https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

That is the best d*mn female body I have ever seen in the eight inch scale. I will be buying these in bulk along with the male counterparts. Awesome work Craig. Awesome.

Comment

• Pascal
            Museum Patron
            • May 8, 2008

wonder if it will be possible to buy a lot, for example a box 50 or 100 figurines?

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Pascal
              wonder if it will be possible to buy a lot, for example a box 50 or 100 figurines?
              Selling them in bulk quantities won't be a problem.

Comment

• JediJaida
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 14, 2008

You're gonna run out of stock real quick doin' that, Craig!
                JediJaida

Comment

• The Bat
                  Batman Fanatic
                  • Jul 14, 2002

I think the new body's great Craig, I'll buy them. Now what I think is really needed to sell them is some "human looking" female heads with different hair color & style choices.
                  sigpic

Comment

• JediJaida
                    Talkative Member
                    • Jun 14, 2008

Somewhere in this thread is a pic of the paintmaster's job of the female head.

It looks a lot better than most of the figures out today.

I'm not sure, but the eyes in the pic appear to be blue, so just about any shade of hair would go with it; from platinum blonde to jet black.

Personally, I really don't care about the hair/eye color, just as long as the hair is LONG!

Easy to comb, style, cut (although once that's done, there's no going back.)

Besides, considering all the propensities for reroots amongst this merry band of nutjobs, I don't think the hair color will matter much, cuz someone is bound to scalp the little darling and give her a new hair color/style anyway.

Here's hoping we get these by Christmas!
                    JediJaida

Comment

• The Bat
                      Batman Fanatic
                      • Jul 14, 2002

Originally posted by JediJaida
                      Besides, considering all the propensities for reroots amongst this merry band of nutjobs, I don't think the hair color will matter much, cuz someone is bound to scalp the little darling and give her a new hair color/style anyway.
                      Actually, I don't think there are that many people here that offer "re-rooting" services. And if they do...how much does it cost? $30 or $40? That adds an awful lot to the cost of one figure. having the different hair colors made in China makes more sense.
                      Last edited by The Bat; Mar 24, '12, 10:31 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• ZICA
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
                        Somewhere in this thread is a pic of the paintmaster's job of the female head.

It looks a lot better than most of the figures out today.

I'm not sure, but the eyes in the pic appear to be blue, so just about any shade of hair would go with it; from platinum blonde to jet black.

Personally, I really don't care about the hair/eye color, just as long as the hair is LONG!

Easy to comb, style, cut (although once that's done, there's no going back.)

Here's hoping we get these by Christmas!
                        Originally posted by The Bat
                        Actually, I don't there are that many people here that offer "re-rooting" services. And if they do...how much does it cost? $30 or $40? That adds an awful lot to the cost of one figure. having the different hair colors made in China makes more sense.
                        It's all going depend on MOQ and the unit costs. Once I have that information from the factory I'll know whether or not I can offer a variety of hair colors/styles when the body is available. If it's affordable I'll definitely try to offer a wide variety.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by The Bat
                          Actually, I don't think there are that many people here that offer "re-rooting" services. And if they do...how much does it cost? $30 or $40? That adds an awful lot to the cost of one figure. having the different hair colors made in China makes more sense.
                          Or you could learn to do it yourself, I've done one reroot and believe me, its worth 30-40 bucks if you are incapable.
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• ribefex
                            Museum Patron
                            • Dec 19, 2008

Wonderful action figure. She is even better than most 1/6 female articulated bodies... what I´m saying? It´s better than all of them!
                            Congratulations, this is probably the best contribution to the (Re) Mego hobby ever done.

Comment

• rodkeith
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 16, 2008

I pulled this off of page 17 just so everyone can have another look at it. Very exciting!

Originally posted by ZICA
                              Here's a pic of the paint master for the head sculpt that I recently received from the studio. Considering this head is 1/9 scale I'll be very happy if the factory can get close to the same level of detail with the paint apps.

Last edited by rodkeith; Apr 6, '12, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• JediJaida
                                Talkative Member
                                • Jun 14, 2008

I say give her jet black hair to match her brows and contrast her blue eyes.
                                JediJaida

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎