Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Happy Dr. Mego Day!

Images
    I haven't bought anything from you, Doc Mego, but I've admired your great work and the offering of accessories that 15 years ago made the idea of completing some
    Megos seem very bleak! I've just gotten back into collecting these wonderful 8-inch pleasures and look forward to amassing a large collection of your masterpieces.
    I throw my hat into the ring to say "Happy Dr. Mego Day", Paul!

Images
    I haven't bought anything from you, Doc Mego, but I've admired your great work and the offering of accessories that 15 years ago made the idea of completing some
    Megos seem very bleak! I've just gotten back into collecting these wonderful 8-inch pleasures and look forward to amassing a large collection of your masterpieces.
    I throw my hat into the ring to say "Happy Dr. Mego Day", Paul!

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting the Doc. But have placed a few orders for parts and he's been nice enough to answer my lame newbie questions via email. So Happy Dr. Mego Day!

Happy Dr. Mego Day! Thanks for all you have done for us Paul.

Images
    YEAH ! Happy Dr. Mego day!!!!!!
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Images
    Paul, for your enthusiasm & reseverence, for what you've achieved & will do (Phantom, hooray!)--Happy Dr. Mego Day!!!
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; Tin Man YBR box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 brown body; POTA knife; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Yes Paul, Happy Dr. Mego day!

Blog Entries
    Thanks as always Doc!

Happy Dr Mego Day: You are one of the catalysts to creating and maintaining a community bigger and richer than can be contained

i can't believe all the cool retro megos i have and have made thanks to the doc!and the best part it's not over!