Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Dr. Mego Day!

Depends on what time of year it is. Missouri & Arizona
    Images
    Pat, That is a cool picture of you and Dr. Mego (Paul) It is one you can treasure for many years to come.
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Images
    Happy Dr. Mego Day. Thanks for renewing all of the wonderful childhood memories.
    "Procrastination is the art of planning for tomorrow."

Images
    I think it was 2008. I had ordered Doc first run of Star Trek Re-Mego's. Of course I wait to late in ordering so the Mego's didnt make it for Dec 25. but arrived a few days later. Automatically it was like a trip back to my childhood. I had gotten my original Star Trek Mego's on a Christmas decades ago.
    I Pre-ordered my Green Arrow back in 09 (At least thats what the package sez). It arrived close enough to my birthday and it was like a trip I took with Mom to Ward's where I ended up with Batman Robin and a Batmobile for my Birthday!
    Every day from the first til now has been more and more better with Twilight Zone and Venture Bro.s and as many Retro Action figures as I could find/buy.
    So ya! Happy Dr. Mego Day!!!
    But its Better to be in the Dr. Mego era!
    Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
    MEGO MOTORS

Another year of wine & roses... Thank you Paul for keeping the Mego dream alive!

Happy Dr. Mego Day to everyone in the coolest collecting community!

Has it been a year already? May sound sad, but having my picture taken with Doc at MM was a highlight of my year.

Images
    The man helped to give us an awesome Creature from the Black Lagoon figure, so next to Christmas, there's no better holiday than Dr. Mego Day! Retro takes on Star Trek, Planet of the Apes, DC Superheroes, Universal Monsters, and pretty much every bit of 8" action figure goodness from BBP, as well as tons of replacement parts... all thanks to the efforts of one man and his dream.

Huzzah! Huzzah, I say, to Dr. Mego and his posse on this day of days!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Blog Entries
    The 4 inch Create Your Own Comic Book Hero kit has just arrived. We were hoping to have it on sale for the holidays,
    but it got held up in customs here in New York for several weeks.

More goodies coming in 2013 - I hope.

Spidey

I spoke to Doc this year on the phone. He helped my and guided me with some super basic customs I was going to do (and finally did!),
    I felt like a fanboy. Here was me, some shlub from New Jersey, on the phone with the Doctor!!!
    It was amazing!!
    I did not know we had a Doctor Mego Day! But now that I do I am SO HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!!
    I love these boards and I love the Mego Museum!!

HAPPY DOCTOR MEGO DAY!!!!

Images
    happy doc mego day!!!!!!!!

happy dr. Mego day!!!