X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Super Halloween

I've never really grasped the concept of a superman mask, his costume should most likely just include a wig with a spitcurl. Also it's cool to see new comer Darth Vader off in the background, he's not yet the pop culture icon he would eventually become.
    Oh and don't forget your Remco Utility belt for the Incredible Hulk kids because his belt in the comics wasn't just a rope....
    Visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

The Ww Costume Is Awesome. Cool Pieces.

Comment

• The Sentry
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 3, 2007

Yeah, I love the Hulk's (is that a surprize?)
      sigpic
      http://facebook.com/Lee.Harrah.99
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/HARRA...755356&sk=info
      [url]https://www.reverbnation.com/harrah99?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav[url]

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

The Ben Cooper Spidey mask is VERY Ditko-esque. That WW costume is quite different than the ones you normally see. They usually come with a plastic mask like the others.

At least the Superman mask is an improvement over the Lone Ranger one.

The Hulk looks good. No "Hulk" logo on his chest? Ben Cooper was slipping.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

The Dracula and Darth Vader costumes look like rain coats.

Comment

• Count Creepyhead
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jul 28, 2007

Those look like the nicer cloth "Playsuit" versions. I always liked supes with a mask instead of a lone Ranger mask. Kids costumes today suck, these old things were the best.

If anyone else really digs this stuff you should pick this book up,
            Amazon.com: Halloween Costumes & Other Treats (Schiffer Book for Collectors): Books: Stuart Schneider,Bruce Zalkin
            it's fantastic...Stay away from "Dressed for Thrills" it's not even in the same galaxy.

I remember when the Ben cooper monsters costumes used to come with a rubber "Squeek" bat.
            That Drac pic may just be a mock up for the later Dracula Poncho. same for Vader

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 1, 2005

I had the Hulk costume for Halloween in 1st grade, but I decided that I didn't like the lame costume, so I wore the mask and had my mom make me a costume with red shredded up pants/shorts, and green tights, and a tight green longsleeved shirt. I was such a skinny little kid, I needed some "bulk", so for muscles, my mother came up with the brilliant idea of sticking something inside the sleeves and tights to give me muscles, so she used.....extra strength maxi pads. *shakes head in shame* Being all of six years old I had no idea what they were. The other PTA mothers had a good laugh at my expense at the school halloween party. Gotta love those childhood scars, LOL. I think I even have pics somewhere, ugh.

The lesson here.....as "lame" as those cheap plastic Ben Cooper suits might've seemed, sometimes it's the safer way to go

Comment

• toys2cool
                Ultimate Mego Warrior
                • Nov 27, 2006

Those are really cool,why the hell is WW wearing blue tights? The Hulk looks the best to me
                "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
                My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎