Merry Kissmas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johny_Utah
    • Aug 1, 2010

Wow love those old school Halloween pictures.

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 1, 2005

These are grail items for me, I hope to have them someday. Congrats on the pickup!!

I was Gene for Halloween, but ditched the plastic costume in favor of my mom's funky one she came up with instead lol

Comment

• Mr.Krusher
        Banned
        • Oct 25, 2010

^ Your mom's is SO much better! Never quite understood why they depicted the character's face and NAME on those vinyl Ben Coopers...

There is a scene from a Simpsons' episode where Milhouse is wearing a Radioactive Man suit, and in typical form, it has his face and name across the chest. Lisa says to him snidely: "Milhouse, I dont think that the REAL Radioactive Man would wear a costume with his face and name on the front!"
        That sums it up...

BTW - That carpet - holy hell! Thats awesome - looks like they could have actually FILMED a video for "God of Thunder" on that carpet, with the right lighting! LOL

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

What great pics!

Comment

• nvmbrsdoom5
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 1, 2005

Yeah I know, between the carpet and the patterns on the furniture and the various colors of my outfit, I'm surprised I didn't have some kind of seizure! That pic was taken around 1978/1979.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎