X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mod Style
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 1, 2009

ZICA Adam West

Hey ZICA folks, I know there are some things we can't say on these threads,so I don't want to put you on the spot.Here's my question; When I get the "super hero" version of the Adam West figure, will I be able to make a few additions to the outfit, and turn him into a 60's TV hero that we all love?
    Will the outfit be blue, and grey? Will the cape maybe have a few scallops at the bottom?

Joe
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Mod Style
    Hey ZICA folks, I know there are some things we can't say on these threads,so I don't want to put you on the spot.Here's my question; When I get the "super hero" version of the Adam West figure, will I be able to make a few additions to the outfit, and turn him into a 60's TV hero that we all love?
    Will the outfit be blue, and grey? Will the cape maybe have a few scallops at the bottom?

Joe
    To be perfectly honest with you I have no idea as I haven't even seen the character in full costume, and what I did see was only in black and white. Unfortunately I'm still a little in the dark on how the comic book is coming along but as soon as I have something more concrete I'll post the details.

Comment

• Meule
      Verbose Member
      • Nov 14, 2004

Official 8 Adam West - Mego Talk
      "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎