Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Variations on Batmans Symbol, Emblem, Chest Insignia What-have-you

Images

Tip Variations on Batmans Symbol, Emblem, Chest Insignia What-have-you

I'm working on a Jason Todd Batman custom, and trying to figure out a symbol to use. I ran across this site and thought some of you might find it useful or otherwise interesting. Enjoy.

DESN2010: Variations of the Batman Symbol
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

That's pretty cool, even has Sandy's Batman Dead End logo in it
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    It looks like at least one is repeated in the picture. Not sure why unless it's chronological or something. I'm no Bat's expert. Basically though it provides a bunch to choose from.
    "Steel-like jaws clacked away, each bite slashing flesh from my body - I used my knife and my hands, and when they were gone, my bloody stumps - and yet the turtles came."

Damn that's pretty sweet!

That's so funny. I came across this yesterday and was utilizing to create a emblem for my The Bat-Man Year One custom. Didn't use any of those listed and made my own but used as reference.
    Very useful photo!

Images
    Thanks for the photo.

Thanks for the reference
    Please EMAIL me. It is the best way to reach me. Thank you.

I have a collection of about 50 symbols throughout the 70 years of Batman's various media runs.

To be fair, included in this set isn't just Bat-emblems, and also contains the title from the old live action Batman show, the Ben Cooper costume, "Batman and The Outsiders" title logo (I just think it looks cool), and a couple of Batsignals from a few different sources. Most of those I pulled off of sources from the web, a few of the comics I own, and out of "The Batman Vault".

It's an Adobe Illustrator file, but if anyone wants a copy let me know which format is best.

Also because of the
    ---
    David O. Little
    -=The DoLittle 8-)=-
    My Blog
    Picasa Web Albums - David Little

An EPS file for download is available here:
    70 Years of Bats by ~TheDoLittle on deviantART
    ---
    David O. Little
    -=The DoLittle 8-)=-
    My Blog
    Picasa Web Albums - David Little

Images
    That's another good one. Thx.