Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Properties I wanna See 8inches Wish list .

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

V the visitors

Addams Family
    Archie Comics
    Man/Girl from UNCLE
    Green Hornet & Kanto
    Avengers Steed & Mrs Peel

(yes there is a theme running in my wants )
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
      Career Member
      • Jul 23, 2019

The Beastmaster... Marc Singer's likeness could be used for both this line as well as V, just with a slightly modified hairstyle perhaps... I know The Beastmaster doesn't have much in the way of costuming, but it was a fun movie and if they made the Rip Torn character and a few other heroes and villains it would fulfill a lifelong dream of mine sating back to when I first saw that movie more than three decades ago.
      "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• Mejo
        Museum Patron
        • Jun 30, 2022

Originally posted by ScottA
        Hogan's Heroes and Gilligan's Island.
        I second this!!

I wanted Hogan's Heroes figures so bad as a kid that I used to buy GI Joe accessory packs and redress my Star Trek Megos in those oversized caps and clothes! LOL

Other live-action TV shows I'd like to see represented are:

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century: Buck Rogers, Wilma Deering, Dr. Huer, and Twiki (with Dr. Theopolis around his neck)

The Six Million Dollar Man and the Bionic Woman: Steve Austin, Jaime Sommers, Oscar Goldman, Maskatron and a Fembot (both with removable/interchangeable faces)

The Adventures of Robin Hood (1955-59): Robin Hood (Richard Greene), Lady Marian Fitzwalter (Bernadette O'Farrell), Little John (Archie Duncan), Friar Tuck (Alexander Gauge), Will Scarlet (Ronald Howard), Derwent (Victor Woolf), and, of course, The Sheriff of Nottingham (Alan Wheatley).

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1954): Sherlock Holmes (Ronald Howard), Dr. John Watson (H. Marion Crawford), Inspector Lestrade (Archie Duncan)

Red Dwarf: Lister, Rimmer, Kryten, and Cat

For animated shows:

Gatchaman

He-Man (mostly I want a Skeletor figure LOL)

Avatar the Last Airbender - I know Mego's begun this series with Aang, which I recently bought. It wasn't the best likeness (and the tiny staff was odd) but I wanted to support this line so they'll make more figures!

Finally ...

My Number One animated hopeful ...

ROCKET ROBIN HOOD!!!

I'd heard of a Mego Convention where custom figures were made of Rocket Robin and that they were the star of the show ... so please, Mego, bring on the merry band of futuristic outlaws that rob from the cosmic rich to give to the astro poor!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎