Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goblin19
    Talkative Member
    • May 2, 2002

I finally watched and really liked it. I may actually watch a show for the first time in years.

Comment

• johnmiic
      Adrift
      • Sep 6, 2002

Originally posted by samurainoir
      If my memory serves, it's actually a bit more difficult than that (in the comic at least)...
      At that point you should've put SPOILERS in caps. People who haven't read the comic might want to see that for themselves in the TV Series.

Comment

• kingdom warrior
        OH JES!!
        • Jul 21, 2005

Finally sat down to watch it tonight Wow! Loved it! Had the right intensity and story to keep me coming back......

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Loved the first episode!

However..I'm too not familiar with the comic.

My main question...

How long was he in a coma?

All this chaos couldn't possible had happened in a mere week...for a human cannot survive more than that without fluids.
          sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
            Ultimate Mego Warrior
            • Nov 27, 2006

d'oh !! I missed it
            "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
            My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• fallensaviour
              Talkative Member
              • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by toys2cool
              d'oh !! I missed it
              It's playing on amc again tonight in about 45 minutes!!!
              Then again around midnight or 1 am not sure.Check your local listings!!!!
              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Type3Toys
                Home Of The Type3 Body
                • Jan 18, 2005

I did not watch it, forgot it was on. But I heard it was really good.
                LOOK
                Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• TrueDave
                  Toy Maker
                  • Jan 12, 2008

Samurai Noir, That Moore issue of Swamp Thing with the Werewolf was the only time he wrote an editirial from my memory. DC got so much mail .

Reading his editorila was a real eye opener for me. When do you quit being just an artist and become a cultural influence?

Isnt the Coma idea a rip off of 28 days later or is that a coincidence.

I don't have Zombie burn out yet. Other trends ( especially in low budget inde films) have burned me out, serial killer, Lasbian Vampires etc.

But Zombies.

Heck Julianne Moores "Blind" ( was that the name of it everybody goes blind but her) was a Zombie movie in my opinion.

Strange too how I liked a few "new" effects I saw in City of teh Dead but was disgusted by the last Rambo movie. ( I dont like 70s revenge films)

Walking Dead was a great comic story. I had my ex girlfriend buy me teh graphic novels . I had 9 volumes at one point but couldnt afford to go further.

Thers horribly sick unimagined stuf in there. But somehow the Black and white ( & red) didnt bug me. Seing it live and in color I might not appreciate it as much.

There was a movie i saw: I cant remeber teh film . It was a cheap midwest Inde Zombie flick. It had a Hostel surprise in one scene. A frustrated security guy goes to a door hands over a suitcase of cash is let in. We see him sitting naked in a peepshow booth. On the other side of the glass is a lazy stripper performing. He watches and keeps getting wound up then hits a button on his chair and a steel door in the stripper booth sides open and she is eaten alive by a "pet " zombie as the guy watches.

It was disgusting. Cheap. Only thought provoking moment of the film.

I used to say i wanted to make the FINAL zombie film. A Zombie movie with no Zombies. I joked the backdrop could be Zombie apocolypse but the story is about a single mother tring to raise a son with no good male role models around.

Then I watched teh Andy movie ( Finally) from the Dawn of teh Dead remake. It had been done.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

I watched it again yesterday and like it even more. the story is great, pacing, acting, effects, all great. Can't wait for the continuing storyline

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by toys2cool
                      d'oh !! I missed it
                      Dude...AMC is practically showing it around the clock...

Plus it's On Demand as well...

sigpic

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

I guess this did pretty well for AMC...they're runnning a crawl today that 11 million viewers were affected with the "virus".....
                        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• kryptosmaster
                          Removed.
                          • Jun 14, 2008

Ironically this is the only thing I will watch on AMC. I used to love AMC until they sold out and went to airing commercials during the movies. Can't wait for tonight's episode.
                          Rich

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                            valar morghulis
                            • Mar 8, 2005

I thought this past Sunday nite's ep was kinda weak. I didn't find any of those characters interesting.

So I missed an ep? I watched the premiere (for an hour) on Halloween nite. Then I tune in last nite for what I think is the 2nd ep, but in the "previously" intro, it's like there was another entire ep in between! Was the premiere two hours? D'oh!

Comment

• fallensaviour
                              Talkative Member
                              • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Sideshow Spock
                              I thought this past Sunday nite's ep was kinda weak. I didn't find any of those characters interesting.

So I missed an ep? I watched the premiere (for an hour) on Halloween nite. Then I tune in last nite for what I think is the 2nd ep, but in the "previously" intro, it's like there was another entire ep in between! Was the premiere two hours? D'oh!
                              Not sure quite what you mean as I watched the second episode last night and it flowed seamlessly from the first.
                              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                                Muddling through
                                • Oct 4, 2008

AMC has already announced it will be back for season 2. pretty impressive after only 2 episodes. I really am liking this show

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎