Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toyman
    Just Another Collector
    • Sep 1, 2008

I think its someone that escaped from where Beth is being held and Darryl brought them to Rick to convince him to go help free her, Carol stayed and is watching what all's going on or was captured also.

Comment

• megojim
      Permanent Member
      • Oct 13, 2001

I think Don's view is plausible . . . . I mentioned Morgan only because he's bound to show up soon but from the way it played out it's more than likely a female other than Carol, as we all know she no longer needs protection.
      My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

I cannot think of another person they've encountered, whose survived. I guess there were the vatos from the first season, but that's a weird callback.

If it's not Morgan, than it has to be some of the people in the flash-forward.

Comment

• Iron Mego
          Wake Up Heavy
          • Jan 31, 2010

What flash-forward?
          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

I hate it when I miss stuff on the show. Now I'm racking my brain trying to remember this flash-forward!!
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• YoungOnce
              Career Member
              • Aug 29, 2007

Originally posted by toyman
              I think its someone that escaped from where Beth is being held and Darryl brought them to Rick to convince him to go help free her, Carol stayed and is watching what all's going on or was captured also.
              This kind of seems the most plausible... It would have to be someone that at least Michone has never met or why keep them in the shadows? So not Beth... Not Carol... In the teaser for next week's episode, didn't Daryll say something about following the car but not being able to catch it or something (or not being able to follow it "in".) like previous posters, might be someone that will be in an imminent episode before this "timeline" is picked back up.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                valar morghulis
                • Mar 8, 2005

I really struggled with last nite's ep. I knew it might be a challenge going in, I'm not a fan of Beth and I think the actress is a real lightweight. Let's just say I was hoping to be pleasantly surprised, but it didn't happen.

Comment

• megojim
                  Permanent Member
                  • Oct 13, 2001

So now I'm thinking Noah might be the one with Daryl . . . . also he metioned to Beth that they came looking for his uncle. Could said uncle be Morgan?
                  Best moment was the pervert guard getting taken out! TWD does an awesome job of delivering "just desserts"!
                  My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• drquest
                    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                    • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by megojim
                    So now I'm thinking Noah might be the one with Daryl . . . . also he metioned to Beth that they came looking for his uncle. Could said uncle be Morgan?
                    Best moment was the pervert guard getting taken out! TWD does an awesome job of delivering "just desserts"!
                    Interesting thought about his uncle being Morgan....
                    Danny(Drquest)
                    Captain Action HQ
                    Retro shirts and stuff
                    More retro shirts
                    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• toyman
                      Just Another Collector
                      • Sep 1, 2008

Or Tyrese ?

Comment

• johnnystorm
                        Hot Child in the City
                        • Jul 3, 2008

Wasn't a really great episode... I like Beth, but this whole thing seemed pretty poorly set up. No one trapped there could take out the three mall cops? Not even by surprise? Took Beth a day or so to clock the perv guy with the lollipop jar. And what was the point of taking in survivors? Just to have someone to lord it over? Bring in people just to iron shirts? Dumb, why risk going out and fighting walkers or gangs like Daryl met just for that?
                        Good thing these idiots didn't run into the Governor!
                        Why did they need to climb down the elevator shaft? No stairwells? Didn't get that part either.
                        Last edited by johnnystorm; Nov 3, '14, 2:19 PM.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                          Wake Up Heavy
                          • Jan 31, 2010

I gotta agree with everything johnnystorm said. Not much of what was going on there made any sense. Maybe when the explore what happens to Carol there it'll be clearer what's really going on.
                          Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• YoungOnce
                            Career Member
                            • Aug 29, 2007

We kept waiting for things to click... "Why did she hit Beth for helping the doctor?" "Why are they saying the girl cop's in charge but she's afraid of the guy cops?" And like the other questions mentioned above, it was hard to get a read on what makes this new location tick. I had a hard time buying in to the female cop's motivations for being so cruel, as they are now.

Maybe it's because the show is coming off an incredible villain in Garrath the canibal. These guys in the hospital seem tame by comparison. I had heard that there will be a Walking Dead spinoff series with new characters, set in the time of the outbreak's onset. If the writers of the new show were clever, they would cast Garrath in his "normal" life as a vegetarian...

Comment

• Mego Milk
                              Custom Mego Maker
                              • Jun 3, 2007

maybe Beth is the cure.
                              maybe she's immune.

hhmmm....

Comment

• hedrap
                                Permanent Member
                                • Feb 10, 2009

From a production angle, it offsets the costs of the previous and upcoming travel episode.

It was one main location, a few co-stars, a handful of extras and all shot by the second unit while Nicotero/Kirkman worked with Rick's Crew.

From a story position, this all occurs during the Cannibal brawl. It's the infamous Lost tactic of distracting the audience from slowing down the pace.

The problem is we already know the outcome. Daryl and Carol free Beth and bring someone else back. I'm guessing they ran into Morgan who helps them take down the hospital since he's got the urban combat experience. So if Daryl brings him back to them camp, while wearing his Prowler gear, that will still be the reveal. Otherwise, it's the kid who escaped before Beth.

EDIT: Hindsight now tells me they shouldn't have had Morgan take his mask off in the teaser prologue. That would have been cool to see Daryl run into him for the first reveal, cause I don't remember if Daryl even knows who he is.
                                Last edited by hedrap; Nov 3, '14, 7:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎