Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Not to go off topic, but last night's Sons of Anarchy violent ending was waaaaay more shocking and graphic than the WD Beth episode...oh my goodness.
    sigpic

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

man I was ****ed but I saw it coming
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

I have to admit they kinda fooled me considering Carol was featured a lot but never got axed (at least not yet)

BTW, Darrel's character is really developing --- he would have never shed a tear for anybody a few years ago.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Rick is becoming tougher and badder than teddy-bear-Daryl as of late.

Comment

• sprytel
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by Mikey
            I have to admit they kinda fooled me considering Carol was featured a lot but never got axed (at least not yet)

BTW, Darrel's character is really developing --- he would have never shed a tear for anybody a few years ago.
            Nah, he is just a crier. Always has been.

He cries when his brother dies and he encounters Walker Merle.
            And when he is drinking moonshine with Beth.
            And he took Sophia's disappearance and death pretty hard in season 2.
            I even think he cries in season 1, when he comes back to the roof and finds that Merle has hacksawed himself out of the handcuffs.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
              Persistent Member
              • Apr 28, 2013

Gabriel stepping on that nail might end up being a problem. I doubt anyone has been getting tetanus shots.
              Rick didn't look happy with Daryl backing Tyrese' swapping captives idea, and Daryl stopping him from shooting the bald cop. I get the feeling there is something coming down the line with that.
              This may have been mentioned in another thread but the lead has been cast for the spin-off. I like the actor so happy with this choice...

Comment

• Random Axe
                The Voice of Reason
                • Apr 16, 2008

Way to start the second half season with an uplifting story that really really makes you feel good both in body and spirit. That episode really put me in a fantastic mood, cool stuff. Lets see if they can do better by torturing some harp seals or boiling kittens next week.
                I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• megojim
                  Permanent Member
                  • Oct 13, 2001

LOL!!! nice Scott . . . . why would you expect anything less . . . . I missed Tyrese's demise by one episode
                  My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Mikey
                    Verbose Member
                    • Aug 9, 2001

I have only one thing to say about last nights episode --- when is Z-Nation coming back on ?

Comment

• johnnystorm
                      Hot Child in the City
                      • Jul 3, 2008

Was a little surprised they went right to this, but I was kinda expecting Tyrese to leave before they headed to Virginia.
                      You would think that after all they've seen and done they would have a plan for searching new areas, but as always, they split up and stuff happens. What are they in such a hurry for anyway? I personally would be looking for running water and a clean shirt before taking off on a 500 mile drive in the heat. It's a tshirt Rick, not a uniform!
                      I know it wouldn't make good tv, but wouldn't it be sensible to find a strong house, barricade it up, and take time to rest a day or two? No area is totally safe, but there has to be more places like the farm where walkers aren't as plentiful.

Comment

• sprytel
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 26, 2009

Tyrese fell victim to the Walking Dead's "Law of Conservation of Black Men."

For your consideration:

Show starts with T-Dog.
                        T-Dog dies so they can add Oscar from the prison.
                        Oscar dies so they can add Tyrese.
                        Bob is added ("hey, we are the biggest show on tv... maybe we can have 2 whole black men!")
                        Bob dies so they can add Gabriel ("... but certainly not 3. Let's not get crazy").
                        Tyrese dies so they can add Noah.

Comment

• samurainoir
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Dec 26, 2006

Anyone else feel a little nervous with Glen picking up that baseball bat?
                          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Random Axe
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by samurainoir
                            Anyone else feel a little nervous with Glen picking up that baseball bat?

I think that was some slick and subtle forehadowing. How random was it to just have a bat laying around? There was a purpose to filming that.
                            I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Random Axe
                              Way to start the second half season with an uplifting story that really really makes you feel good both in body and spirit. That episode really put me in a fantastic mood, cool stuff. Lets see if they can do better by torturing some harp seals or boiling kittens next week.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by sprytel
                                Tyrese fell victim to the Walking Dead's "Law of Conservation of Black Men."

For your consideration:

Show starts with T-Dog.
                                T-Dog dies so they can add Oscar from the prison.
                                Oscar dies so they can add Tyrese.
                                Bob is added ("hey, we are the biggest show on tv... maybe we can have 2 whole black men!")
                                Bob dies so they can add Gabriel ("... but certainly not 3. Let's not get crazy").
                                Tyrese dies so they can add Noah.

Oh yeah, the dreaded too many brothers at the same time scenario, let's replace them one by one. They also have two black chicks right now...one of them better watch out, lol.
                                Last edited by Hector; Feb 9, '15, 3:40 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎